song suggestions, cause most people are already sick of that bloody fratellis song

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedfoxxx

chelsea blooding dagger is already doing my head in, any thoughts on a song that would be a little more fitting?

Re: song suggestions, cause most people are already sick of that bloody fratellis son

ive never seen the walkers jump up and down like when Chelsea Dagger is played :102:

Re: song suggestions, cause most people are already sick of that bloody fratellis son

Yes. No fecking song at all.

chelsea blooding dagger is already doing my head in, any thoughts on a song that would be a little more fitting?

Wouldn't have minded hearing it a few more times today.

And the same for 10-15 minutes before the match too, so some atmosphere can build.

Isn't that the point though Jeff? I would love it if we could do without music and make our own atmosphere - but really, honestly, would it work? At old Filbo, yes, it would have. But the dynamics are still not quite right at new Filbo so without the music it might be very deadly, especially if the away supporters don't play along.

Last edited:

We should have never left filbo in my opinion.

Hi fellow foxes, this is my first post, seems like a good place to start.

I would normally have said no song, but I think chelsea dagger works really well & is much better than most others that you hear. It does get the place jumping.

What would be more fitting? Maybe 'I started something I couldnt finish'?

Hi fellow foxes, this is my first post, seems like a good place to start.

I would normally have said no song, but I think chelsea dagger works really well & is much better than most others that you hear. It does get the place jumping.

What would be more fitting? Maybe 'I started something I couldnt finish'?

more like this night has opened my eyes, maybe we should go back to the old house, everyone hated going to filbo because there was such an atmosphere

When was this offensive practice of playing music after goals introduced?

I still think the first part of Pump It by Blackeyed Peas would be good ... the guitar bit at the beginning was just written for a goal celebration ... although Will.IAm would probably disagree ... :icon_roll

They should play Come in Alone by My Bloody Valentine, I have no idea why, I just think that would sound good as a goal celebration song

They should play f*ckall & just let the crowd celebrate FFS.
Sanitised, enforced, offensive bullshit.

I am not sick of it - my two grandsons love it and it really does get the stadium jumping which probably rubs off on the players and maybe they will try to score more. Can't wait till we score 5 and they play Hawai five-oh!

I am not sick of it - my two grandsons love it and it really does get the stadium jumping which probably rubs off on the players and maybe they will try to score more. Can't wait till we score 5 and they play Hawai five-oh!

I can't wait till we get some bloody points so we can start singing

de de der de de der de der dill li la la la de de der de de er de dil la la la

TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!

I might be waiting a while

How about "Lets face the music and dance"

They should play f*ckall & just let the crowd celebrate FFS.
Sanitised, enforced, offensive bullshit.

I completely agree, why not bring back terracing. SK2 was always rocking even if we were losing 0-2.

I completely agree, why not bring back terracing. SK2 was always rocking even if we were losing 0-2.

i think wycombe tried an experiment with that, they invited fans from all over the country to try it out, does anyone know how it went?

If they have to play something then chelsea dagger does at least seem to get a reaction and goes down well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566