song suggestions, cause most people are already sick of that bloody fratellis song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: song suggestions, cause most people are already sick of that bloody fratellis son

its an idea which is very popular with american sports, not sure how it managed to sneak in to our beautiful game

Re: song suggestions, cause most people are already sick of that bloody fratellis son

I think we at least should find something on our own, I know several grounds that have Chelsea Dagger as goal song (MK Dons of course, Boro I think, etc)

If we win 5705-0, I think we should play "5.7.0.5." by City Boy.

If we win 5705-0, I think we should play "5.7.0.5." by City Boy.

There's no reply to that.

the theme from rainbow would be my fav :038:

"Somewhere over the rainbow"? Good song, but don't think that would work tbh.

I have set up a poll on a rival forum, to see if the general consensus is "no goal music wanted here, please".

Just wondered if the same opinion was held here?

I believe that it is a requirement imposed by the league or FA, that is the only reason I can think of as everytime I have seen a team on Sky they all play Chelsea Dagger when they score.

I believe that it is a requirement imposed by the league or FA, that is the only reason I can think of as everytime I have seen a team on Sky they all play Chelsea Dagger when they score.
I'm sure one rebellious team is playing Tom Hark instead....

My 3 year old Daughter likes going to the football so she can jump up and down to "the football song". This alone is keeping interest from the youngsters and keeping her wanting to come.

I have no opinion either way, but it makes my Daughter happy so that will do for me.

Last edited:

My 3 yeard Daughter likes going to the football so she can jump up and down to "the football song". This alone is keeping interest from the youngsters and keeping her wanting to come.

I have no opinion either way, but it makes my Daughter happy so that will do for me.
I am just trying to gauge opinion at the moment. When it's been discussed at the club, it's the kind of thing that they are hoping to achieve.

I guess though, some of us are too old and grumpy to appreciate that!!

i would quite like "I am the one and only" to play when someone scores and they could celebrate in a manner they see fit.

Lucky by Radiohead. I guess everyone would hate it, but I would enjoy it.

I still find the notion of playing music when we score quite hideous. The idea that we need to be told that it's time to celebrate is patronizing in the extreme.

My 3 year old Daughter likes going to the football so she can jump up and down to "the football song". This alone is keeping interest from the youngsters and keeping her wanting to come.

I am just trying to gauge opinion at the moment. When it's been discussed at the club, it's the kind of thing that they are hoping to achieve.

I guess though, some of us are too old and grumpy to appreciate that!!
With respect, whilst it's good to see more of a family element at football grounds and less of a hooligan element, football shouldn't be pitched at three year olds. IMO.

With respect, whilst it's good to see more of a family element at football grounds and less of a hooligan element, football shouldn't be pitched at three year olds. IMO.
Football should be pitched at fans, and without prejudice.

Dean Martin - 'Sway' Good for the soul.

My first game was at the age of 5 when there was no Chelsea Dagger, I'm still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669