song suggestions, cause most people are already sick of that bloody fratellis song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: song suggestions, cause most people are already sick of that bloody fratellis son

Was there a classical song during the match build up (15 minutes before kick off) or did i imagine it??

Also I think they should get older ball boys, no offence to the lads there but they could hardly pick the ball up they were that small, let alone throw back to the player wanting it. And any reason why we're not using the multi ball system?

Last edited:
Re: song suggestions, cause most people are already sick of that bloody fratellis son

So are Showaddywaddy, Engelbert, Cornershop, Mark Morrison, Gaye Bykers on Acid etc. etc. so why don't we pick them on the same principle

Not sure Enge is a fan, has he ever been seen at a match?
I don't think any of Cornershop are from Leicester, they just formed in Leicester, so they're probably not fans.
Mark Morrison is a Spurs fan.

Mark Morrison is a Spurs fan.

How do you know this??

How do you know this??

This subject has come up on here a few times.
He isn't from Leicester, he was just living in Leicester before he became successful.

How do you know this??

This subject has come up on here a few times.
He isn't from Leicester, he was just living in Leicester before he became successful.

He was born in Germany but brought up in Leicester, before moving to the US. So supporting Spurs is nothing to do with where he's from.

From http://beehive.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/default.asp?WCI=SiteHome&ID=8354&PageID=44908

He returns to Leicester, where he spent his formative years until his family emigrated to Florida when he was 11, at least once a month to see his relatives.

Don’t expect to see him at Filbert Street again, though.

You may have spotted him before, wrapped in a blue and white scarf, long black leather jacket, that trademark £18,000 gold necklace, burly entourage and ever-present sunglasses, but he’s not really a fan.

“Nah, man, I’m a Spurs fan. Have been since 1981 and Garth Crooks and all that.”

“And I don’t have a second team, man. I don’t believe in second.”

So what was all that home-coming-hero stuff all about then?

“I was there, yeah, but I was doing the charity thing,” he shrugs. “It was business.”

But I have seen him at Filbert Street. He drew the raffle or something at half time and was, quite righty, booed off the pitch.

But I have seen him at Filbert Street. He drew the raffle or something at half time and was, quite righty, booed off the pitch.

Nothing to do with him supporting Spurs, it's because his music is shit.

What i dont get is why the away supporters get out of having any music when they score, it would be quite funny to see them jumping up and down to "momma's got a peni$" by goldie looking chain.

What i dont get is why the away supporters get out of having any music when they score, it would be quite funny to see them jumping up and down to "momma's got a peni$" by goldie looking chain.

Or 'It's the end of the world as we know it (And I feel fine)'

i hate the new post horn gallop tune, i want either the old one or possibly a return to "let's get ready to rumble" so we can collectively "blow the roof off"

anything by Alex Gaudino will do

i dont mind having chelsea daggers aslong as there isnt a 30 second delay after we score and the players are already back in position by the time it ****ing starts.

'fools gold' or 'step on'

I've got a better idea, why not scrap the fecking music all together in favour of some good old fashioned cheering and crowd noise.

Footy is getting more American by the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669