Sort It Out You Big Nose Serbian ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised it's stayed in GC though. In fact I expected it to be deleted right from the outset.

mods are asleep today - I think the news has put them in a daze, that or they've gone ....blind!

I'm surprised it's stayed in GC though. In fact I expected it to be deleted right from the outset.

It has been left here to shame lcfcsimpson as people read the particular brand of crap he generates. :icon_wink

[q*o*e=S*eve*;684660]I* has bee* lef* here *o shame l*f*simpso* as people read *he par*i**lar bra*d of *rap he ge*era*es. :icon_wink[/q*o*e]If I'd known it was being left, I'd have never posted that picture
&*bsp;

So Nigel Worthington keeps us safely in the Championship and he is not deemed good enough to be kept on. This twat takes 30 odd games, god knows how many signings and a whole load of other crap to get us relegated and he is deemed too good to be sacked.

Am I the only one who doesn't get that?

So Nigel Worthington keeps us safely in the Championship and he is not deemed good enough to be kept on. This twat takes 30 odd games, god knows how many signings and a whole load of other crap to get us relegated and he is deemed too good to be sacked.

Am I the only one who doesn't get that?

Nigel Worthington did not keep us in the Championship. Check the facts.

retard_noideawhatyousaid.jpg

Well well out of order.

OK, we can argue as to whether it was Kelly or Worthington who kept us up but the point is still the same. Kelly and/or Worthington kept us up and are no longer here and this moron brought us down and still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46