Sort It Out You Big Nose Serbian ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its coming to something when I come on a forum and I actually get questioned when I stand up for something that is right.
It's a difficult judgement to call on what is right or wrong, or what is deemed decent or indecent.

Where do you draw the line on piss taking?

I suppose me taking the piss out of people with disabilities is probably classed as crossing that line, and for which I apologise once again for causing offence.

I'm sure there are plenty of others for whom that line wasn't crossed and found it amusing (I'm not trying to justify it).

I suppose it's more a question of respecting the lines of decency other people behold before inflicting my "humour" upon them.

I take the piss, it's what I do and what I'll always do. It comes from the environment I grew up in and enjoyed, despite being on the receiving end of it for a few years when first starting out at work. What I am often guilty of though is not respecting the views and opinions of those that might be listening/viewing.

So, IMO right or wrong is a tough call, it's just a case of respecting other people's lines of decency and taste.

True, fair point Steven. I just didnt expect it to be about disibility discrimination! Steve Howard I could have handled!

You have to stand up for what you believe in on here. :icon_wink

It's a difficult judgement to call on what is right or wrong, or what is deemed decent or indecent.

Where do you draw the line on piss taking?

I suppose me taking the piss out of people with disabilities is probably classed as crossing that line, and for which I apologise once again for causing offence.

I'm sure there are plenty of others for whom that line wasn't crossed and found it amusing (I'm not trying to justify it).

I suppose it's more a question of respecting the lines of decency other people behold before inflicting my "humour" upon them.

I take the piss, it's what I do and what I'll always do. It comes from the environment I grew up in and enjoyed, despite being on the receiving end of it for a few years when first starting out at work. What I am often guilty of though is not respecting the views and opinions of those that might be listening/viewing.

So, IMO right or wrong is a tough call, it's just a case of respecting other people's lines of decency and taste.

piss taking is the nature of this site, you learn to deal with it :icon_bigg

Its coming to something when I come on a forum and I actually get questioned when I stand up for something that is right.

and it really is coming to something when I get accused of somehow being inside Melton's arsehole for questioning somebody's sanctimonious piety.
It was harmless, immature humour. nothing more.

and I couldn't give a flying **** if Melton feels like he has something to apologise for.

lazy bastard... was it getting too much carrying the cases of westons??? :icon_lol:

I can get 4 delivered now, and it tastes sooooo much better.

Downside, delivery driver is foreign.

I am not clever at all. You would be educating me here if you could actually explain to me as to how you figure that all people are racist.

Please go.

Dougal was a typical Scot. His wife Janet had just died and he wanted to place the least expensive death notice. He went to the newspaper office and wrote on the lodgement form, "Janet died".
The clerk explained that there was a minimum charge and he could have six words. Dougal added three more words: "Janet died, Toyota for sale".

If you found that funny, you could be classed as a racist :102:

Last edited:
Dougal was a typical Scot. His wife Janet had just died and he wanted to place the least expensive death notice. He went to the newspaper office and wrote on the lodgement form, "Janet died".
The clerk explained that there was a minimum charge and he could have six words. Dougal added three more words: "Janet died, Toyota for sale".

Correct.

:081::081::081::081::081::081::081::081::081:

NEWSFLASH!
The Irish goverment have announced that, as of next week, all cars in Ireland will now drive on the right hand side of the road.
If this is a success, all buses and lorries will follow a week later.

:038:Well done, your getting the hang of it :icon_lol:

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
NEWSFLASH!
The Irish goverment have announced that, as of next week, all cars in Ireland will now drive on the right hand side of the road.
If this is a success, all buses and lorries will follow a week later.

How are we supposed to know which is the left & which is the right side? Will there be special signs with 'L' & 'R' like my wellies have?

An Irishman about to start work on a roadbuilding project was shown a wall with three spades leaning against it, he was confused when told to take his pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46