Sort It Out You Big Nose Serbian ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
No possibly about it. I was just starting to have a bit of respect for you. Are you a racist as well?
I appreciate your respect, but I'd probably lavish it on somebody more deserving TBH.

It was a joke post, probably a little OTT and I understand your distaste. Report it, get it deleted, and leave it there.

But of course, it's your perogative to get a bee in your bonnet and keep hounding me, I'd just be a little disappointed.

OK, we can argue as to whether it was Kelly or Worthington who kept us up ...

In fairness, you can't argue the point. It's a matter of fact that it was Kelly's results that kept us up.

I appreciate your respect, but I'd probably lavish it on somebody more deserving TBH.

It was a joke post, probably a little OTT and I understand your distaste. Report it, get it deleted, and leave it there.

But of course, it's your perogative to get a bee in your bonnet and keep hounding me, I'd just be a little disappointed.

No no bee in my bonnet I just expected a little better, its a shame really.

No no bee in my bonnet I just expected a little better, its a shame really.
I never said you had a bee in your bonnet, I said I thought your complaint was justified. I just said that you getting a bee in your bonnet would be disappointing for me should you so desire to do so.

Oh come on.

Narrow minded? Prejudiced? Discriminatory? The list goes on.

I've seen the same picture posted numerous times by lots of people but I wouldn't attribute any of those characteristics to them.

Distasteful is probably the worst that I could say about it, but I certainly wouldn't let it upset me.

I've seen the same picture posted numerous times by lots of people but I wouldn't attribute any of those characteristics to them.

Distasteful is probably the worst that I could say about it, but I certainly wouldn't let it upset me.

No one mentioned being upset about anything. There are standards of respect that most people generally adhere to and it is a little worse than distasteful it is discriminatory.

Melton has admitted him was wrong to post that which sees the end of the matter but do me a favour and get your head out of his arse.

I dont understand why its discriminatory?

Oh dear.

In general, discrimination is the discernment of qualities and recognition of the differences between things. Discrimination amongst people—that is, the prejudicial treatment of different groups of people based on certain characteristics.

Oh dear.

In general, discrimination is the discernment of qualities and recognition of the differences between things. Discrimination amongst people—that is, the prejudicial treatment of different groups of people based on certain characteristics.

I hate Stoke fans and I don't care if that is discrimination.

Oh dear.

I didnt ask to be patronised, it was just a general comment....jeez

No one mentioned being upset about anything. There are standards of respect that most people generally adhere to and it is a little worse than distasteful it is discriminatory.

Melton has admitted him was wrong to post that which sees the end of the matter but do me a favour and get your head out of his arse.

Oh dear. That was the moment that you admitted that I was right.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47