Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Sunday Express Souness has threw his hat into the running for manager of The Republic of Ireland job.
Latest Links are apparantly Joe Royal is MMs preferred choice with Gary McCallister Ian Holloway and Dowie are also in the running for the Walkers Hotseat.(According to the People)
Dont fancy Joe Royal but would be really up for Mccallister or Holloway.

According to the Sunday Express Souness has threw his hat into the running for manager of The Republic of Ireland job.
Latest Links are apparantly Joe Royal is MMs preferred choice with Gary McCallister Ian Holloway and Dowie are also in the running for the Walkers Hotseat.(According to the People)

I'd rather have Jim Royal than Joe Royle.

I Dont want Royal Souness DOwie or Newell to take the Helm would much prefer Grayson Mccallister or why not go for Vialli he was interested in QPR job so he is available and no compo to pay or what about trying for Evans as he did a good job at Liverpool.

Care to explain why Mccallister should be a better bet than Royal? Oh yeah he played for Leicester :icon_roll

Latest Links are apparantly Joe Royal is MMs preferred choice .

Sounds like MM really can't make up his mind, within 3 days he had lined this job up for Dowie months ago, then Paul Jewell is his number one target and now Royle is his preference.Feckin papers :icon_roll

But anyway Joe Royle - no thank you.

And he did well at coventry with limited resources in his first managerial role.

I would hardly class his stint in charge as doing well, certainly not good enough to be even mentioned for a job here. Had he not played for us people would not give him a second thought.

But surely hes a better choice than Dowie Royal Newell and Souness.

I would say he was worse than the lot of them, at least those you mention have actually achieved something. GM has done nothing to show he is better. I wouldn't want Royal anywhere near this club... but if I had to choose one of the two it would be him.

Well.....thank goodness it`s not up to you, then Mr Babylon! (Only joking!!):)...whoever it is, they deserve a chance to show what they can.

I´m just getting a bit worried that MM`s "hands on" approach, amounts to "meddling" in any potential manager`s areas & that very few (if any!) capable management profiles, will put up with this?! :018:I gather that managers...even those currently jobless, do actually communicate with each other & in light of our recent track record, well.....would any good `uns actually be interested??!:frown:

We should probably be happy to get ANYONE?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670