Sousa Leaves Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to be picky then, I don't see how picking up on it "makes me look like" a ****. :102:

It might be best to just let it go, instead of repeatedly reminding everybody that you needed to spell the joke out phonetically.

It might be best to just let it go, instead of repeatedly reminding everybody that you needed to spell the joke out phonetically.

I don't see what was wrong with pointing out the obvious. Also I obviously 'did see how', seeings as this little spat is all about picking up on the punchline...

Welcome to Talking Balls.

All of human life is represented here.........................

Yes, from c**ts, to petty f***ers and people who should learn to keep their nose out of things that don't concern them ;)

Last edited:
I don't see what was wrong with pointing out the obvious. Also I obviously 'did see how', seeings as this little spat is all about picking up on the punchline...

<cringe/> Shaun, why are you replying to me? Stop it, let it go lad.
The obvious didn't need pointing out, that was the joke. Pointing it out kinda spoils the joke.
Now, for your own sake, stop reminding everybody about it and stop digging.

Last edited:
frasier-the-complete-fourth-season-20050203090400611.bmp

If you're going to be picky then, I don't see how picking up on it "makes me look like" a ****. :102:

FFS what's your problem?

So you have been called a ****, there are loads of other things that are worse. You could have been called French for a start!

FFS what's your problem?

So you have been called a ****, there are loads of other things that are worse. You could have been called French for a start!

Because being called French is like the worst insult ever?

FFS what's your problem?

Who asked for your opinion?

**** me... it's like everyone is out for a fight today.

The questions remain though...

Has Jas been paid out?

Has Jas been arrested?

Was the press conference Notts Fox referred to taking place on Monday a fantasy event?

Will it be too late for Kek and the Slovenians?

The questions remain though...

Has Jas been paid out?

Has Jas been arrested?

Was the press conference Notts Fox referred to taking place on Monday a fantasy event?

Will it be too late for Kek and the Slovenians?

Also, what time are Dacourt and Koren getting here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669