Sousa Leaves Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wales is a country and a principality. So is Monaco. the two aren't mutually exclusive, you don't need a king to be a country, you need a king to be a kingdom

The Union Jack has elements from the flags of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, but nothing from the Welsh flag.

Wales is already represented from the George cross, the English king has his son in charge of Wales. you don't stick the principalities and duchies on there

The story (totally untrue) goes that when Australia had a slightly unsavoury Prime Minister called Paul Keating he had a conversation that went like this:
Paul Keating: Australia is going to be a republic and I am going to be a King.
The Queen: You won't be King because it will not be a Kingdom'
PK: In that case when Australia becomes a republic I will be a Prince.
Queen: You wont be Prince because it won't be a Principality.
Duke of Edinburgh: It will be a country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he here yet?

Sousa will not be formally unveiled as City's 37th manager, and the seventh during Milan Mandaric's ownership of the club, until Mandaric returns from an overseas trip.

if we have our man,whats milan still doing over seas?.

I was wondering the other day, when was the last time we didn't have someone at the club with either the name Bruno or the nickname bruno?

I need to get out more.

There was surely that gap between Heskey leaving and N'Gotty darkening our door?

Or did Akinbiyi/Benjamin inherit the name during that bleak period?

There was surely that gap between Heskey leaving and N'Gotty darkening our door?

Or did Akinbiyi/Benjamin inherit the name during that bleak period?

Neither of those too ever had that name. So unless there was a Bruno in the backroom staff between 2001 and N'Gotty arriving then that must be the gap fcukcov was thinking about

Are you a Wayne Brown fan by any chance?:icon_wink

The Union Jack has elements from the flags of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, but nothing from the Welsh flag.

Wales is already represented from the George cross, the English king has his son in charge of Wales. you don't stick the principalities and duchies on there

The story (totally untrue) goes that when Australia had a slightly unsavoury Prime Minister called Paul Keating he had a conversation that went like this:

Did that make him a c**t?

Neither of those too ever had that name. So unless there was a Bruno in the backroom staff between 2001 and N'Gotty arriving then that must be the gap fcukcov was thinking about

Are you a Wayne Brown fan by any chance?:icon_wink

I was actually a massive fan of Wayne Brown. Now I think he's an idiot and Preston are welcome to him.

I know you were joking - but I'm no racist and it's got nothing to do with N'Gotty's skin colour that I think he was awful for us. Not even his fault. He, Dabizas, Keown (I could go on) were all poor, poor signings by management teams who were either forced down or voluntarily chose the 'experienced head' strategy at the back.

Did that make him a c**t?

No but its made you look one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675