Sousa Leaves Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

From SkySports

Paulo Sousa is reported to have left Swansea City, amid speculation he is to take charge of Championship rivals Leicester.

The Portuguese legend took charge at The Liberty Stadium last summer, succeeding Roberto Martinez - who joined Premier League Wigan.

Sousa had already experienced life in England during a five-month stint with QPR, but he showed a real liking for life in South Wales as he guided them to the play-offs in his first-year in charge.

But now according to Welsh and Portuguese sources, Sousa has left Swansea and accepted an offer to take charge of Leicester, who lost manager Nigel Pearson to Hull City earlier in the week.

Reports suggest that Sousa failed to agree terms over a new deal with Swansea and is now set to pen a three-year deal at The Walkers Stadium.

These chain of events all sounds familiar ... remember the appointment of Holloway.?

Good appointment IF he comes to us!

Guessing that now he's left Swansea, we won't pay compo for him?

Are there any odds still available?

Apparently Victor Chandler are, get on it quick.
They accept any size of bet as well, no limit, which is handy if you've £500 doing nothing

Guessing that now he's left Swansea, we won't pay compo for him?

Swansea will be entitled to compensation: who, other than Leicester City, would you expect to be paying it?

Doubting his immense and endless stream of inside knowledge of course!

But the rumour didn't come from him, it's been in the national press for a couple of weeks.
jas is having the piss ripped out of him for making up bets

You mean Jas didn't break the news to the world!? I thought he was where the papers got their news from!?

Now I find out this isn't true! This has rocked my world! Rocked it, I tell you! Rocked!

Talking about betting, I've just had a look on Ladbrookes and it seems Q.P.R. are favourites to win the Championship next season. :icon_conf

Swansea will be entitled to compensation: who, other than Leicester City, would you expect to be paying it?

Hull as part of the Pearson deal. They are to pay compensation or part of it to the club city get a manager from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566