sousa out

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

im gonna be the 1st, and i was happy with him coming here!! and im one of the most controversial person on here, but to leave andy king on the bench, no place for fryatt, and morrison, serioulsy what is he trying to prove!! get him out before its too late, and get curbishley or someone with proven quality in, i cannot believe our defending today, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

no, not at all. A manager should be given at least 10 games, not 3-4.

Christ, you're like one of those attention seeking kids - mummy, mummy, look at me. Always looking for the reaction.

Last edited:
im gonna be the 1st, and i was happy with him coming here!! and im one of the most controversial person on here, but to leave andy king on the bench, no place for fryatt, and morrison, serioulsy what is he trying to prove!! get him out before its too late, and get curbishley or someone with proven quality in, i cannot believe our defending today, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

spunky.jpg

no, not at all. A manager should be given at least 10 games, not 3-4.

Christ, you're like one of those attention seeking kids - mummy, mummy, look at me. Always looking for the reaction.

if we want a good season, hes got to go, simples

Idiot!

Fryatt was coming back from an achilles injury.

Not too sure about the reasons for King and Morisson but a new manager needs at least 10 games before being judged. A manager who is trying to instill a whole different footballing style and philosophy should probably be given around 20.

fryatt true, but andy king, been one of our best players for the last year, to put oakley in over him is crazy!

20 games, won 5 drawn 6 lost 9, oh well we give him time now were fuked!! stuff that, get alan in now

not yet, but thats the best he could possibly hope for given current form! fking shambles

not yet, but thats the best he could possibly hope for given current form! fking shambles

total bollocks as usual then...

Normal people wait and see what happens, rather than jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

Last edited:
i do, plain to see today, leaving king out is totally unjust, sousa is a idiot, he needs to go, so out of his depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00