Sousa Sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Richard Bevan, Chief Executive of the LMA said, “How can a chairman expect to deliver success at a football club when a talented manager is recruited and dismissed within 2 months, at the start of the season and is given only nine league games to put his own imprint on the squad and the club?

“Knee-jerk dismissals, and the chopping and changing of managers will not deliver success on the field and is incredibly destabilizing to the entire club. Paulo’s sacking is even more disappointing in light of the chairman’s comments on Paulo’s appointment, in the summer, when he stated he was ‘delighted to acquire a manager of such great calibre.’

“Leicester City Football Club has had fourteen managers since 2004 and six whilst the current chairman has been at the club. Clearly the club has to examine its manager recruitment strategy as their current approach does not work. It is damaging to the club and its fans and is an inappropriate way to treat talented managers and their careers.”'

This guy ought to keep his nose out of our affairs. Of the last 5 managers under MM, one was clearly unemployable (Martin Allen - as he proved at Cheltenham), and two left of their own accord, Megson and Pearson. Holloway was sacked because we were relegated with him in charge. Sousa has been sacked not only because we are bottom of the league and in disarray but also because of other contributing problems.

'Richard Bevan, Chief Executive of the LMA said, “How can a chairman expect to deliver success at a football club when a talented manager is recruited and dismissed within 2 months, at the start of the season and is given only nine league games to put his own imprint on the squad and the club?

“Knee-jerk dismissals, and the chopping and changing of managers will not deliver success on the field and is incredibly destabilizing to the entire club. Paulo’s sacking is even more disappointing in light of the chairman’s comments on Paulo’s appointment, in the summer, when he stated he was ‘delighted to acquire a manager of such great calibre.’

“Leicester City Football Club has had fourteen managers since 2004 and six whilst the current chairman has been at the club. Clearly the club has to examine its manager recruitment strategy as their current approach does not work. It is damaging to the club and its fans and is an inappropriate way to treat talented managers and their careers.”'

This guy ought to keep his nose out of our affairs. Of the last 5 managers under MM, one was clearly unemployable (Martin Allen - as he proved at Cheltenham), and two left of their own accord, Megson and Pearson. Holloway was sacked because we were relegated with him in charge. Sousa has been sacked not only because we are bottom of the league and in disarray but also because of other contributing problems.

Maybe they intended to give him time and let him bring in his own players, but sat down with him and listened to his wanted players list and thought "that looks a good list....... for the Npower League 1"

I honestly believe Sousa will go on to be a good manager probably at international level but his manner and style just will never suit the championship.

King interviewed driving out of the training ground by SSN, kept things neutural, focussing on tomorrow's game etc.

Stringer's just tweeted Sven is on his way to the training ground.

Brilliant, so Lee Hoos has gone down to London to meet Sven while the man himself is at our training ground. Perhaps he has more talent than I thought......

Sousa stating that sacking was a 'shock' considering that there was a long term strategy in place, being reported on SSN. Just one thing about that Mr Sousa, I'm sure that 'King Power' and M&M, never thought that relegation was part of the overall long term plan.

Sousa stating that sacking was a 'shock' considering that there was a long term strategy in place, being reported on SSN. Just one thing about that Mr Sousa, I'm sure that 'King Power' and M&M, never thought that relegation was part of the overall long term plan.

When were we relegated?

I did a poo, im now happy.

Personally, I would have liked it to work for PS, whether he would of turned it around, nobody knows.

Football reflects life in this country at the moment, everybody wants it and they want it NOW!
Patience no longer exists.

Before you start bleeting, look at our results, nobody has been relegated after 9 league games.

When the next incumbent comes in, whoever it might be, how long before the fickle fans get on his back.

If MON gets the job, will he get his "12 games"?

We are all entitled to our opinions, you are obviously happy with the decision to sack PS.

Personally I think it stinks and is yet another gaff made by Mad Mandy.

Pathetic!!!

Explain you mad bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673