Post Match Southampton 2 Leicester 3

Yet again, Cooper has extracted a much better second half performance from the squad - the real mark of a manager. We're now in 13th place and 6 points clear, I don't want to hear any moaners - the man's a football genius
Yep, those “Cooper Out” threads currently in draft will have to wait another week.

So was it SC’s super substitutions
Fatawu’s brilliant performance,
Or BN betting on us to win, that did it?

I don’t care, but that was a great win, and the link up between Brighton loanee and Fatawu, will have the Trees quaking .

Nice birthday present for Real Sharapova. Is he still around?

Yet again, Cooper has extracted a much better second half performance from the squad - the real mark of a manager. We're now in 13th place and 6 points clear, I don't want to hear any moaners - the man's a football genius
Or, another unbelievably dreadful performance until he did what nearly everyone with a brain in their ****ing head could see was obvious; then we put a shit side completely to bed.

It's one of those things.

I don't really give a shit tonight though. That was absolutely ****ing epic!

Winks was probably as influential as Fatawu was, in some ways. He was amazing

Apart from the winner, my favourite highlight of the game was Bobby Shitpants completely missing the ball before Buenanotte had that shot near the end. What a hopeless twonk he is

A superb fight back rounded out by 3 subs who totally changed the game.

Fatawu is simply our most talented player and needs to play. Ayew secures his place in the heart of city fans, and I thought Winks was needed.

Still think we have issues at full back and would like to see a change there. And we really need to start better. Brilliant match though, well chuffed.

I was thinking when we got the corner that we never score in this sort of situation, we concede but never score...
That's at least the second goal from a corner this season, maybe even 3 or 4.

Not sure how many we have let in but it certainly doesn't seem to be so problematic now.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool821
2Manchester C  820
3Arsenal817
4Aston Villa817
5Brighton815
6Chelsea814
7Tottenham 813
8Nottm F813
9Newcastle812
10Fulham811
11Bournemouth811