Match Thread Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite
Shite Shite Shite Shite
Shite Shite
Shite Maddison Shite
Shite
Please could I request one of your post match interviews? We haven't had one for a while and they are the only things that really cheer me up after watching garbage like this.

Concede an embarrassing goal, score because they also can't defend to save their lives and then concede another embarrassing goal. With the chances we've given away it would be 6-0 if they had some half decent strikers

Lookman is shit. He was shit before we signed him so no surprise. I think he's putting a shift in so gets a pass from me. Soumare, Barnes and Soyuncu could stay in the tunnel at half time and we'd be improved even with 8 men.

Our center backs have been the worst two players on the pitch imo. (I'm ignoring lLookman is even a professional player)

Evans keeps rushing out and his positioning has been all over the place. WTF is he doing for that second goal. He's supposed to be our experienced rock and he's all over the place.

Söyüncü has just been terrible.

Told you Lookman was shit. In fact, he’s worse than shit. A ****ing truly awful player

He’s in good company tonight, though

Way to beat these clowns is with extreme width. Get Lookman off FFS, sand put Albrighton on there - play it as a 4-5-1 with Barnes and Albrighton hugging the touch line. Be tempted to put Nacho on

Defensively we are a total ****ing embarrassment. **** knows how you sort that shower out. Needs a proper ****ing coach, for a start, which we don’t seem to have anywhere

I think Rodgers was right

If Soumare and Lookman aren't hooked at half time to give us a change of shape and half a chance then Rodgers isn't watching.
I'd get iheanacho on for Lookman and Dewsbury Hall on for soumare and go 433

Its got to the stage where it's hard to come up with new ways to describe it.

I'm just some **** who knows **** all about anything but even I can see that this ****ing playing out from the back is just the best attacking option our opposition gets in a game.

They just have to wait for us to **** it up then sling a cross in. Normally takes about 3 seconds. It so obviously needs to be changed but it's been games. weeks, months now.

It's beyond stubborn. It's rank bad management.

He's on the ****ing spectrum isn't he?

Rainman Rodgers.

It's the only reasonable explanation.

If Soumare and Lookman aren't hooked at half time to give us a change of shape and half a chance then Rodgers isn't watching.
I'd get iheanacho on for Lookman and Dewsbury Hall on for soumare and go 433
I'd get a kit bag on for Soumare and a toilet brush on for Lookman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69