Match Thread Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please get Lookman off this is embarrassing.

Maddison has shown up. The rest really, honestly look like they don't care a single jot. So much standing and watching, so little thought going into passes. Challenges that are so weak they look like tick box exercises rather than genuine attempts to win the ball. I'm honestly shocked by how dreadfully careless we look. Something really is rotten.

****ing shit. Rodgers needs to sort this shot out because I'm increasingly becoming ****ed off.

I’ve not got an axe to grind with the lad or anything but if Lookman comes out for the second half then I’ll know that Rodgers is demented.

That Lookman performance may well be up there with the likes of Ali Dia's as one of the worst I've seen in a top flight game.

Lookman for Perez.
Daka for Barnes

Our passing is shit. Every single player is awful. Lookman is one of the least worst
Ndidi is garbage and Barnes is no better.

Absolutely shambolic performance so far but it's not too much of a surprise.

Didn't think Lookman was as bad as everyone was saying, no one has been great or looks particularly interested.

I think we must play the worst style of football in the whole league, we just have some good players who can get a goal here and there from not a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69