Match Thread Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Lookman is involved and making an effort which is far more than you can say for Barnes who, if things don't go for him early on, goes a mardy bastard for the rest of the game.

I know we need a new center back...but I cannot see if we went and got a class center back in January how it would change this team. Both Evans and Söyüncü have shown to be excellent CBs in the past.
Soyuncu has always had the ability to turn to shit very quickly and for a while. Evans has been great for us but he's not been anything like his best since his lay off and that, combined with playing next to a greyhound with mustard on his cock, means he too is struggling. Amartey is very unlucky.

Go on then
Enough for two;

Toast a handful of pine nuts until golden.

Boil a couple of large handfuls of kale for 30 seconds and drain.

Finely grate a thumb sized piece of good Parmesan

I used a nutribullet. Put the nuts, (save some whole to stir through at the end) cheese, kale, 10 or so leaves of basil and salt in. Give it a blitz and then splash in olive oil and blitz until it loosens slightly put doesn’t go runny like the stuff you get in a jar. Don’t over blitz so it’s completely smooth.

I cooked linguine and when I drained it I didn’t fully shake until it was dry, leave it wet to help the pesto coat the pasta.

The kale makes it a more substantial dish and it isn’t as oily or herby as straight basil pesto. You can do the same with overcooked brocolli and Iberico or hard goats cheese instead of kale and Parmesan.

Enough for two;

I used a nutribullet. Put the nuts, (save some whole to stir through at the end) cheese, kale, 10 or so leaves of basil and salt in. Give it a blitz and then splash in olive oil and blitz until it loosens slightly put doesn’t go runny like the stuff you get in a jar. Don’t over blitz so it’s completely smooth.

I cooked linguine and when I drained it I didn’t fully shake until it was dry, leave it wet to help the pesto coat the pasta.

The kale makes it a more substantial dish and it isn’t as oily or herby as straight basil pesto. You can do the same with overcooked brocolli and Iberico or hard goats cheese instead of kale and Parmesan.

****ing snowflake woke ****

I had a chip butty

Enough for two;

The bigger your hands are the more you get

Enough for two;

Kale ****.

Seriously, what the **** is happening at the moment?

There have been two games affected by a fan with health emergency tonight.

Two at the weekend and one last midweek.

There was one in the Kop on Saturday that didn't stop the game.

Something isn't right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00