Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

It's early but **** it, I've never started one of these, so her goes. Here is the useless 11 I would pick for this game:

Henderson

Stearman N'Gotty McAuley Clapham

Etuhu Hendrie Oakley Mattock

Hayles Fryatt

SUBS: Hume, Howard, Bori, Zsolt, Chambers

It's early but **** it, I've never started one of these, so her goes. Here is the useless 11 I would pick for this game:

Henderson - Agree as no one else

Stearman N'Gotty McAuley Clapham - Kisnorbo if fit for Bruno or even McAuley?

Etuhu Hendrie Oakley Mattock - sounds about right but Mattock unsure about in the midfield role - I may give Zsolt a go see what he can come up with

Hayles Fryatt - NO NO NO NO NO - Fryatt impact player bring on later in the game and Hayles offered nothing on Saturday against Britol ( I know fry-up wasn't much better ) We will just have to wait and see what IH comes up with

SUBS: Hume, Howard, Bori, Zsolt, Chambers

How can you not include DJ in your line up after his display on sat - Hayles?? From this I can only assume that you were not at the game on saturday then?

Last edited:
No I wasn't at the game but isn't it Howard's and Campbell's job to score goals and as another thread points out we haven't scored in over 380 mins.

How can you not include DJ in your line up after his display on sat - Hayles?? From this I can only assume that you were not at the game on saturday then?

Not many people pop over from Chicago just for the match!

And I'm wondering what you saw on Saturday that makes you so keen to want Kisnorbo back. I thought that n'Gotty and McAuley were the most assured pairing that we have seen at the back for a while. And Laczko? - the manager doesn't think he's even worth a place on the bench - yet you would play him? Bizarre! I can only presume that you go to the game but don't watch it.

Not many people pop over from Chicago just for the match!

And I'm wondering what you saw on Saturday that makes you so keen to want Kisnorbo back. I thought that n'Gotty and McAuley were the most assured pairing that we have seen at the back for a while. And Laczko? - the manager doesn't think he's even worth a place on the bench - yet you would play him? Bizarre! I can only presume that you go to the game but don't watch it.

I would put paddy in as he is the 3rd top scorer of this club muppet and user name was London fox - And as for Laczko this is because he is a winger and if you want to keep the midfield pair of Oakley and Hendrie - who would you go for ? Mattock? Left back

And I can only presume that you may be one of the retarded fans that sit in front of me week in week out

I would put paddy in as he is the 3rd top scorer of this club muppet and user name was London fox - And as for Laczko this is because he is a winger and if you want to keep the midfield pair of Oakley and Hendrie - who would you go for ? Mattock? Left back

And I can only presume that you may be one of the retarded fans that sit in front of me week in week out

Two insults in one post? You are a big boy!

-------------------------Any shite-----------------------

Stearman----------McA---------------N'G---------Clapham

Ubuntu----------Oakley--------------Hendrie----------Salt

-----------------------Hume------Fryatt------------------

Bori, DJ, Howard, Chambers, Mattock

Starting Fryatt and Hume up front is the way to go for me now, especially now we have Ubuntu to pull it back from the byline

If all 11 are fit that started on Satdy, then play them. Why the need for so many changes?
(That includes playing Hume out of position, something which goes against the grain!)

Hendo (Alnwick if he is back)

Stearman
McA
N'G (Who I thought looked superb vrs Bristle)
Clapham

Etuhu
Hendrie
Oakley
Mattock

Hume
DJ

S
Chambers
Fryatt
Zsolt
Kisnorbo
Clem

If all 11 are fit that started on Satdy, then play them. Why the need for so many changes?
I'm not sure wether you noticed or not, but it didn't fcuking work!, it failed!!!

We didn't win and we didn't score!!!!!!

Also it would mean playing the square pegs in the square holes. For me, the answer to your question is a no brainer.

I think we should play at least five strikers in the starting eleven - it's a potential piece of tactical genius

Bound to work - the more you have on the pitch the more you are likely to score

Brilliant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573