Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Saints Post Match Thread

What the frig are you talking about? :102:

Not sure what the feckwit is on about to be honest, but then again I never do. :icon_conf

I will admit that as a 21 year old male... I cried last night after the game when I spoke to my Dad about the game. I feel that shit about the situation.

3 homes games against Sheff Weds, Scunny and Colchester, these are 9 points we have to again anything less and good bye to the championship

Our recent record against teams around us, (Blackpool, Cov, Saints, Preston....) suggest that is easier said than done:mad:

We're driving the same road we have always been on since Holloway took over. I, along with a small selection of others read the signs a while back, when we first started out on this journey in fact, so I know the expected route. This must be a big surprise to those who drive around with their lights off.

Don't worry melts, im sure the Leicester of old will be Bjorn Again someday.

The Walkers is probably built on an ancient Indian burial ground or something. It's the only explanation.

Actually, come to think of it, we could use it to our advantage, I'd rather have corpses up front than what we have at the moment.

Decided not to come online when I got home last night cos I was knackered from being at work at 7am and fedded up after again paying out money to go and watch that load of tripe.

I don't know what excuses Holloway has come out with re: the game but I'm now fed up of hearing anything that man has to say.
Most of the time he talks a complete load of shite anyhoo.

Last night's performance wasn't as bad as last season's fixture, but the lack of attitude and commitment was very noticable ocmpared to satdee.

Fryatt SHOULD'VE equalized, but Howard was also guilty of wasting an excellent opportunity early in the game.

Hearing the other results has got me 99% thinking we will go down. That 1% is the hope that somehow,something will happen to turn this around.

I'm getting fed up talknig about games where the 'entertainment' factor is almost zero, and where yet again I feel embarrassed to be a supporter of this club.

Re: Saints

Work it out for yourself.

No. You tell me because I an educated individual and have yet to fathom how you came to that response...have some balls and explain....

jesus! doom and gloom! blaaah blaaah blaaah! i'll be worried when we've got no games left.

i sincerely appreciate this kind of humour.

Do you find it equally as funny that we are in the relegation zone and the team above us has 2 games in hand?

i'm humoured!

At a very high pressure moment, when the majority of people who actually give a rats ass are feeling very emotional, and people are listening to their club get hammered into the relegation zone with no sign of fight whilst all arround them are winning, your comments pissed me off to the point where i made that comment. And if the same occasion came arround again i wouldn't hesitate to press the same keys again

Last edited:
Well done lads, brilliant, just brilliant, Stearman, Kisnorbo, Howard, Hume, Olloway and Mandaric and all the rest of you lumps are names that will live in infamy as you are about to take our proud beloved club into the third tier of English football for the first time in our long and proud history. Put that on your CV's lads something to tell the grand kids about you lazy, useless bastards............

At a very high pressure moment, when the majority of people who actually give a rats ass are feeling very emotional, and people are listening to their club get hammered into the relegation zone with no sign of fight whilst all arround them are winning, your comments pissed me off to the point where i made that comment. And if the same occasion came arround again i wouldn't hesitate to press the same keys again

your assuming that I should give a rats ass. i followed this club passionately for years but have lost a great deal of passion in the last few seasons. My club, no. A managerial and player merry go round with a lack of identity, yes.

I can still see the same shirts and fans but thats all. this is why we have got into this mess - we are being run by a businessman and have a squad with no understanding of leicester city. and we wonder why their is no passion in the club. we have become a mockery. the players and boardroom are bothered about - money - not leicester city. yes I still follow but how can I be passionate about anything I see.

your assuming that I should give a rats ass. i followed this club passionately for years but have lost a great deal of passion in the last few seasons. My club, no. A managerial and player merry go round with a lack of identity, yes.

I can still see the same shirts and fans but thats all. this is why we have got into this mess - we are being run by a businessman and have a squad with no understanding of leicester city. and we wonder why their is no passion in the club. we have become a mockery. the players and boardroom are bothered about - money - not leicester city. yes I still follow but how can I be passionate about anything I see.

So your saying as long as they understand Leicester city ,they don't need to be good players. :102:

we have a boardroom of one now so whats your point on that. :102:

If you thought MM was here to love the club and be with until he dies your very wrong .

we have the wrong players ill give you that plus by the look of things a manager that can not get them playing in the way that we know they can ,and have seen a few times this season .

we have the wrong players ill give you that plus by the look of things a manager that can not get them playing in the way that we know they can ,and have seen a few times this season .
Not sure that we do have the wrong players. I think they have the wrong attitudes, but maybe they feel they have good reason for that.

So your saying as long as they understand Leicester city ,they don't need to be good players. :102:

we have a boardroom of one now so whats your point on that. :102:

If you thought MM was here to love the club and be with until he dies your very wrong .

we currently have players who have talent that couldn't give a shit.
i'd sooner have players with less ability that were willing to fight to the last.

the boardroom is one but cares about money and not leicester city. if it all goes tits up, they'll walk off into the sunset and leave us deep in the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69