Southend, 3/3/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was ****-all to do with the fact that we were Leicester fans - the pub was full of Leicester fans!! The real handicap was the look of panic in your face when you were asked for ID - bit of a giveaway that!

It was ****-all to do with the fact that we were Leicester fans - the pub was full of Leicester fans!! The real handicap was the look of panic in your face when you were asked for ID - bit of a giveaway that!

sorry for getting the 4 of us chucked out :icon_cry:

sorry for getting the 4 of us chucked out :icon_cry:

It's too late to apologise now, Jessel. Just go over there and stand in the corner...

... and don't come out until Nottingham is down to 15 stone!!

which pub was it? we were in the square peg at snow hill station that day and my mate got asked for ID, on the day before his 21st birthday. he is from alnwick so i doubt it was because he was a leicester fan, bloody scotsman

at the oub i went to in wba it got a bit heated, some leicester were made to leave i think. hope that wastn you boys ;)

I really fancy goin this one, not sure if i will have anyone to go with though yet, have to convince my mate at the weekend.

which pub was it? we were in the square peg at snow hill station that day and my mate got asked for ID, on the day before his 21st birthday. he is from alnwick
so i doubt it was because he was a leicester fan, bloody scotsman

I know 3 people who live in Alnwick all from Leicester and none of them no each other.Quite strange considering it is only a small place.

Wouldn't mind going to this.

I know 3 people who live in Alnwick all from Leicester and none of them no each other.Quite strange considering it is only a small place.

Wouldn't mind going to this.

one of our fans who goes to away games regularly used to live up in alnwick too, he's moved back home though. if the people you know still live in alnwick they'll know my mates dad, vince hedley, he's somewhat of a celeb. used to be andi peters bodyguard or something though, haha

one of our fans who goes to away games regularly used to live up in alnwick too, he's moved back home though. if the people you know still live in alnwick they'll know my mates dad, vince hedley, he's somewhat of a celeb. used to be andi peters bodyguard or something though, haha

Yeah they all still live there, I'll have to ask them.
I should have said two are from leicester not all 3,the others are Sunderland season ticket holders but I don't suppose any of you give a shit.:icon_lol:

Really do want to go to this as it is a ground I have never visited before.

The London Branch will be catching the 11.34 from Liverpool Street ( meeting in Hamiton Hall ) arriving Southend Victoria 12.31 then on to the Cork & Cheese, 10 Talza Way, Victoria Plaza, SS2 5BG.

Last edited by a moderator:
The London Branch will be catching the 11.34 from Liverpool Street ( meeting in Hamiton Hall ) arriving Southend Victoria 12.31 then on to the Cork & Cheese, 10 Talza Way, Victoria Plaza, SS2 5BG.

I should add that the London Branch will be travelling as a group on GroupSave tickets, saving 50% on each ticket. If other people want to enjoy this saving, please let me know - that includes you, Mr MAndaric!

Last edited:
I should add that the London Branch will be travelling as a group on GroupSave tickets, saving 50% on each ticket. If other people want to enjoy this saving, please let me know - that includes you, Mr MAndaric!

I don't think MM will be on the trains now Birch is sorting him out a house in Leicestershire. :icon_roll

what time are people getting to hamilton hall? not meaning to worry you but that train is the one i was planning on getting

what time are people getting to hamilton hall? not meaning to worry you but that train is the one i was planning on getting

Why would you worry us? People start arriving up to an hour before departure time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669