Southend, 3/3/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get to Southend early as well, I'm supposed to be meeting a mate. :)

You mean that girl you met over the internet and want to sh*g?
Are we going Fox Travel?
Not really any chance of getting there too early.

You mean that girl you met over the internet and want to sh*g?
Are we going Fox Travel?
Not really any chance of getting there too early.

you will be lucky to get there if they have theyr'e normal 40 min stop and then another every 10 mins to chack for alcohol.

Ill be going now as well!! Havent read the whole thread but how fair is the ground from the town centre if I choose to park there?

Ill be going now as well!! Havent read the whole thread but how fair is the ground from the town centre if I choose to park there?

Click here for the appropriate Streetmap

The town centre / High Street lies to the east of Central Station at the bottom of the map. The ground is at the top of the map in the space to the north of West Street and to the west of Victoria Avenue. It is less than ¾ mile from Southend Vidtoria station to the ground.

The nearest station to the ground is Prittlewell. You can just see the bottom of its 'red dot', if you follow the railway line north from Victoria station, Prittlewell is just north of the B1015 East Street - rather less than ½ mile from the ground.

Last edited:
Click here for the appropriate Streetmap

The town centre / High Steet lies to the east of Central Station at the bottom of the map. The ground is at the top of the map in the space to the north of West Street and to the west of Victoria Avenue. It is less than ¾ mile from Southend Vidtoria station to the ground.

The nearest station to the ground is Prittlewell. You can just see the bottom of its 'red dot', if you follow the railway line north from Victoria station, Prittlewell is just north of the B1015 East Street - rather less than ½ mile from the ground.

thanks boc, looks like we could walk it then. cool. Might head for the beach for a bit as well.

I assume this is your first visit to Southend?;) Beach? Mudflats, more like.
:icon_lol:
yep first visit matey. Still wouldnt mind a walk down the front see the sea and all that.

:icon_lol:
yep first visit matey. Still wouldnt mind a walk down the front see the sea and all that.
You do know the beach is on the Thames Estuary and the far side is Kent and not Holland

Im going on the hinckley foxes travel now so I can drink!!

I'll reply to my own question! Just got mine. we have taken the extra 900 allocation. hardly any coach tickets left apparently. If anyone's interested

I'll reply to my own question! Just got mine. we have taken the extra 900 allocation. hardly any coach tickets left apparently. If anyone's interested

Thats awesome.

I guess the 1st allocation (1015 tickets) were on sale or return basis with the extra (938 tickets) on a sale only basis. And if we've taken them the club must be confident of selling them. If they all sell, 2000 will be a cracking turn out.

I don't think it works like that in this division, I think it's only in the Premiership the club has to pay for the second batch of tickets whether they sell them or not.

I see, I wasn't sure, just had a guess.

it certainly was, i don't think that was as much the drink as being irritated beyond belief by them, swearing etc.... "the ref, is a nasty man" :)
I was a few rows up from you I reckon, that tosser steward had not long had a moan at me when he started having a moan at you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566