Speculation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggie_muz

You have absolutely no reason to trust me, but everyone likes speculation and I've heard from a source inside the club (I won't name him) that CL will be sacked tomorrow. He aslo expects Peter Reid and Gary Mac to be named as his successors. Like I say, you have no reason to believe me but if and when it comes true, you might believe the next thing I say!

Doggie_muz said:
You have absolutely no reason to trust me, but everyone likes speculation and I've heard from a source inside the club (I won't name him) that CL will be sacked tomorrow. He aslo expects Peter Reid and Gary Mac to be named as his successors. Like I say, you have no reason to believe me but if and when it comes true, you might believe the next thing I say!

Worse than leaving CL in charge. :rolleyes:

PETER REID!!!!!

I have a simple choise. I hope you can help me. Perhaps Jessle can make a poll:

1. A lorry load of razor blades; or
  2. A lorry load of Prozac
You decide!:frown:

Duzza said:

His record as a Manager is not that good. I would say on the other hand his grasp of the Fizzy might be better than that of CL. :icon_wink ;)

Steven said:
His record as a Manager is not that good. I would say on the other hand his grasp of the Fizzy might be better than that of CL. :icon_wink ;)

The only way he can be worse than CL currently is if we fall further in the table and CL is currently ensuirng there is precious further to fall.

ANYONE with managerial experience in this division could do better.

I am not overjoyed by the thought of Peter Reid taking over from CL, however based on present form it would be very difficult for anybody to be worse than the present incumbent, 5 straight league defeats and 2 points from a possible 27.

How would the new managerial set up work, Reid as Manager with Gary Mac as assistant, vice versa or joint managers.

Ian Holloway............should have had him last time

we would be calling for his head now...:icon_conf

Last edited:
Doggie_muz said:

Well if this doesnt come true then at least its another name on here we know we cant trust. I still havent heard any more from THE Fox whether or not this Abel Thermus was or has joined on trial.
Seems to me that there is only a select few on this forum who provide factual info. One of them being Mad Biker

Duzza said:

Because we'd have to sack him in a years time when the board realise how shit he is and have to pay off another contract.

If the board were to get rid I would say the only viable financial option is to promote someone from within the club. Whether it be a coach or a player.

I reckon those two names would give the team the required kick up the rear end. Not sure about the monkey guy though.

As for Abel Thermos I heard he hadnt signed as his bother Flask was suffering from a high temperature....

Doggie_muz said:

Well it would appear that a managerial change is inevitable and sooner rather than later, so I certainly won`t dismiss your suggestion ! would`nt be my choice but whoever takes the job will get my full support.

mad biker said:
Well it would appear that a managerial change is inevitable and sooner rather than later, so I certainly won`t dismiss your suggestion ! would`nt be my choice but whoever takes the job will get my full support.

inevitable because were playing crap or because you know something?

mad biker said:

What does that mean? MB should I check my phone durning lessons tomorrow for any intresting news regarding Leicester?

mad biker said:
come on oh mad one. is there going to be a press conference this week?

Steven said:

Peter Reid guided Sunderland to 7th in the premier for 2 consecutive seasons. The mackems then suffered from visions of grandeur and thought the champions league was within their sights. The following season was more disappointing for them and because they languished in the bottom half their fickle boneheads decided he had to go. I recall Rodney Marsh on Sky replying to an irate anti Peter Reid bloke with the words " be careful what you wish for". Reid was out of a job, Sunderland were relegated and have not properly recovered since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566