Spion Kop Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we taking the renaming of this stand a bit further - why don't we close SK2 for a number of years...shove the away fans in SK1 and gesticulate wildy at them whilst climbing up the retro fences we've installed...

Also drop the prices to a couple of quid....

How will calling the South Stand the Spion Kop change the atmospere in the ground? It will make fek all difference!

Now you've got a name you could dob him in.

He was best mates with the steward I reported it to before, now he's likely to be a hero to all Spion Kop/N Block mongies I very much doubt anything would get done.

If changing the name of the stand and the block numbers helps our supporters get behind the team, it confirms my suspicions that some of the biggest wankers I know of inhabit The Walkers Stadium.

If changing the name of the stand and the block numbers helps our supporters get behind the team, it confirms my suspicions that some of the biggest wankers I know of inhabit The Walkers Stadium.

Tis true, this is a load of old shit.

I am more interested in Beights twating this Sculthorpe bloke.

Don't most of us go there.... Oh, I see what you mean.

Chief Executive Lee Hoos said: "We are always willing to listen to our supporters and will look or attempt to implement or incorporate the good ideas if we believe that the club and its dedicated fans will benefit as a result.
I've got a suggestion relating to buying decent players and winning football matches, but it's a crazy idea, it'll never work. Nah, forget it.

im not against them changing the name of the stand, but why didnt they just name it the kop in the first place like the fans did?

As we are talking about the Spion Kop here is a photo which I came across yesterday when going through some old photos finding cute photos of my daughter who is 18 next week. Its the view from pen 4 in a game against Sheffield Wednesday I think but I'm not sure which year could be 1994 or 1995

Attachments

• view from pen4.jpg
    view from pen4.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687