sponsoring a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add everything up later on and see where we are....

With his Slovakian Accountant (failed)

Boy Genius said:
I will add everything up later on and see where we are....

Don't forget that Webbo wasn't keen last time and he should have an input because it's his forum name that will be going in the programme. I'm surprised he hasn't popped in with an opinion this time around.

Add a tenner from me if this things looks like going.

bocadillo said:
Don't forget that Webbo wasn't keen last time and he should have an input because it's his forum name that will be going in the programme. I'm surprised he hasn't popped in with an opinion this time around.

Add a tenner from me if this things looks like going.

If not, the group, if we can raise the cash, will sponsor under a group name.

Boy Genius said:
If not, the group, if we can raise the cash, will sponsor under a group name.

I'm not sure that anything truly descriptive, like "Gay Paedophiles" would necessarily be acceptable...:icon_lol:

BG I said I would be interested, but never stated an amount, put me down for £20. However if we are struggling to raise the necessary amount, PM me and I would be prepared to up my amount.

If Jeff doesn't want the forum name to be used then I agree with BG then we select a name for the group.

OldGit said:
I'm not sure that anything truly descriptive, like "Gay Paedophiles" would necessarily be acceptable...:icon_lol:

I don't know it certainly has a "ring" to it :icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX said:
BG I said I would be interested, but never stated an amount, put me down for £20. However if we are struggling to raise the necessary amount, PM me and I would be prepared to up my amount.

If Jeff doesn't want the forum name to be used then I agree with BG then we select a name for the group.
I'm with that.

Approx £250 pledged so far, I will make a chart out later where we can add to as and when needed.

My contribution is not included, nor is AZ's. But they will be on there soon

OldGit said:

I hope you are not suggesting that all Gay people are kiddy fiddlers. :018: :018: :018:

so if he had said talking balls would he be suggesting all balls talk? or has he just put two words together :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669