sponsoring a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macky said:
you can't go by pledges BG, whenever there's any kind of telethon going on I always ring a few times and lie telling them I'm gonna give in £10,000

This is where trust comes in...............:icon_roll

Boy Genius said:
Hey...... feck off and start your own thread and stop hijacking this one. :018: :018:
The academy sponsorship has restarted again I have a letter to prove it.
Is this something else the club has kept you in the dark about....

We don't complain when a thread we started goes off at a tangent, it's every posters right to contribute or not to a thread including ourselves.

Yes we were aware the academy sponsorship had been re-started, we are just advising the potential synidcate on here to ensure they are quite clear what they are getting for their money. This has been a problem in the past.

Ignore BG, his cider lorry got stuck in roadworks and was 15 minutes late

Boy Genius said:
This is where trust comes in...............:icon_roll

From past experience not every person who has pledged will pay up, this has happened each year with the Trust syndicate, so we would advise collecting the money before signing the LCFC forms & committing yourself, otherwise a few could end up paying out more than they wanted to.

Last edited:
Foxes_Trust said:
From past experience not every person who has pledged will pay up, this has happened each year with the Trust syndicate, so we would advise collecting the money before signing the LCFC forms & committing yourself, otherwise a few could end up paying out more than they wanted to.

feck me, I had not thought of that.................:icon_roll

newtonfox said:
bet your glad they pointed that out arnt you ;) :confused: :biggrin:

That advice alone is worth a tenner of anyone's money

Last edited:
newtonfox said:
bet your glad they pointed that out arnt you ;) :confused: :biggrin:

Well it is being pointed out to me by a much more organised force....

newtonfox said:
:biggrin: :038:

just a thought why dont you goto the open day and collect the money there you could stand next to the trust stand just so we know where you are :icon_lol: ;)

:038: :038: :038: :icon_cool :icon_cool :icon_razz

newtonfox said:
:biggrin: :038:

just a thought why dont you goto the open day and collect the money there you could stand next to the trust stand just so we know where you are :icon_lol: ;)

I will not be at the open day but I would say that I would horrified if one TBer striped up another for the sake of ten or twenty quid. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

Steven said:
I will not be at the open day but I would say that I would horrified if one TBer striped up another for the sake of ten or twenty quid. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

:102: :102: :102:

Foxes_Trust said:
... we were aware the academy sponsorship had been re-started, we are just advising the potential synidcate [sic] on here to ensure they are quite clear what they are getting for their money.

Let me get this straight - we have to ensure that we know what we are getting for our money, do we? I had presumed that what we are getting for our money was the nice warm glow that comes from the knowledge that we are doing something that will benefit one of the Academy lads and might in turn benefit our club. I wasn't thinking of what I was going to get out of it.

Still, I have learnt something today - something about the FT and its morality. They can't even be altruistic with somebody else's money!

Boy Genius said:

All I am saying that if someone on this Board/Forum says they will give x amount to the cause then they should put their money where their mouth is and not duck out of the transaction leaving whoever is organising it with having to get others or themselves to cover the shortfall. ;)

Steven said:
All I am saying that if someone on this Board/Forum says they will give x amount to the cause then they should put their money where their mouth is and not duck out of the transaction leaving whoever is organising it with having to get others or themselves to cover the shortfall. ;)

that very good but whats it got to do with me taking the piss out of the FT :102: :102: :102:

newtonfox said:
that very good but whats it got to do with me taking the piss out of the FT :102: :102: :102:

Nothing it was in response to Boy Genius. :tumbleweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670