sponsoring a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like dealing with zoo animals trying to get to sponsor a player. My phone calls were never answered and nor were emails. The department was a joke.
Maybe if we get together, plan it and I will actually go down to the ground we can sponsor a player next season. The freebies which come with it like the free tickets to a match, presentationof certidicates and meals etc can be sold off and either distributed around the original investors or put to a local charity.....:102:

It was like dealing with zoo animals trying to get to sponsor a player. My phone calls were never answered and nor were emails. The department was a joke.
Maybe if we get together, plan it and I will actually go down to the ground we can sponsor a player next season. The freebies which come with it like the free tickets to a match, presentationof certidicates and meals etc can be sold off and either distributed around the original investors or put to a local charity.....:102:

Don't believe in it!

The Foxes Trust? :icon_wink

ill stand by what i said before BG :icon_wink

Last edited:
draw out of hat from the contributors

on a serious note, i wonder how much they'd ask for...

As I have said if we get enough interest on here, and I am sure we have, I will be in touch with the club and find out what we can do.
I think one for next season would be great as we are now going into a new era.

As I have said if we get enough interest on here, and I am sure we have, I will be in touch with the club and find out what we can do.

Based on past experience, unless MM shakes up the department concerned it is unlikely prices will be set until around July time.

i was thinking of the alliance league, not a player.

Mattock is being sponsored until the season end. We need to sort out the club so that we can sponsor someone next season. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669