Crosses 4 : 5 Crosses
Corners 2 : 2 Corners
Offside - : 3 Offside
Fouls 5 : 4 Fouls
Free kicks 7 : 6 Free kicks
Yellow cards 1 : - Yellow cards
Red cards - : - Red cards
% Possession 45 : 55 Possession %

commentators on BBC making us out to be playing better than we actually are imo. Problem is all we ever seem to do is pump the ball up to MDV and hope he holds it up. Sometimes he does sometimes he doesnt but when he doesnt there is a massive gap in midfield as Hughes pushes forward to help MDV.
May change a bit now though with elvis up there, Hughes wont need to push forward as much.

What a fcuking ridiculous piece of goalkeeping for their second. It must be time for Henderson to play,i've never seen him play don't know how good he is or anything but surely he's got to be better than that crap. He was lucky Robbie Keane didn't score too when he completely over-ran the ball. Time to go Rab...

MDV is having a blinder. I hope nobody has a go at him for initially giving away the ball for their second, it was the only ball he wasted all half and he looks like a threat going forward.

Though Hughes was pretty bad in the first half.

I wonder if Joey will come out for the second half? Hope so...

Nice to see Hamill being taken off erarly, well done CL for biting the bullit.

Maybury scares me...

DesertFox said:
Hughes... forgot he was playing. What's happened to him? He was running games last season...

Probably still gaining fitness. He looked knackered everytime an attack came to nothing.

If we're still behind I hope he brings on Hume and not Dublin...

I think we were embarrassingly bad for most of the first half and the commentators are talking us up to try to maintain viewers' interest - but I agree with London Fox that MDV has played his heart out - maybe clumsy but far, far from the worst front man we have ever had.

Hughes is a total passenger - seems his record is about flattering to deceive.
Ryan Smith - as we have seen before - classy little touches.

Looks a horrible evening glad I didn't go.

2-2 Hughes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all shaping up for a tragic last minute Spurs winner against the plucky lower league side.... :icon_conf

DesertFox said:
It's all shaping up for a tragic last minute Spurs winner against the plucky lower league side.... :icon_conf

It's being so cheerful that keeps you going. :icon_razz :icon_razz :icon_bigg ;)

3 mins added time yes 3-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670