Spurs Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
read it through brauny its webbos sarcasm not really a comp :102: :icon_lol:

But Munro in place of Fern would make more sense, if it's supposed to be a team that played together.

From his place in the list it looks like Fern is there as a central defender, which he wasn't. Also Fern didn't play alongside some of the other players, he left the club in 1972 when the team looks more like a mid seventies line up.

blah blah blah advance passenger train blah blah 64 gygabytes blah blah blah
who said it was a team that was supposed to play together :102: :102: :icon_lol: it was a made up team from my feckin head :icon_lol:
i bet you and boc are feckin blast when you get together :icon_lol: ;)

look stop messing with my dream team its mine leave them alone you bastards :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

lazzer said:
blah blah blah advance passenger train blah blah 64 gygabytes blah blah blah
who said it was a team that was supposed to play together :102: :102: :icon_lol: it was a made up team from my feckin head :icon_lol:
i bet you and boc are feckin blast when you get together :icon_lol: ;)

:038:

am a little disappointed that Davids may not be playing :icon_redf but other than that I think we stand a chance!!!

c'mon you bloooooo boys.... :038: :038: :038:

Cate Fox said:
am a little disappointed that Davids may not be playing :icon_redf but other than that I think we stand a chance!!!

c'mon you bloooooo boys.... :038: :038: :038:

Cates been on the gin, Cates been on the gin, Cates been......

I can assure you both not one drop of alcohol has passed my lips today.... I had a coffee at the pub!!!! :icon_bigg

Cate Fox said:
I can assure you both not one drop of alcohol has passed my lips today.... I had a coffee at the pub!!!! :icon_bigg
No doubt you will make up for it later.;)

Ideal Team =

Henderson

Maybury
Paddy
Dublin
Sheehan

Hughes
Joey
Williams
Smith

Hume
Hammond

I have chosen Dublin and Maybury and left out Gerrbrand and Stearman because we need experienced players at the back
I dont see how we can play a 4-5-1 especially with hume like other posters have said:102:
4-4-2 is the best option for getting something out of the game imo

In that case Joe then surely you play Stearman at right back and Maybury at left back?

Even though Maybury has been appalling recently, you wouldn't necessarily want to throw Sheehan in against Aaron Lennon.

I know its going to be a really tough game whatever side spurs put out but it looks like a good time to play them....

"Tottenham manager Martin Jol is without striker Mido for Sunday's FA Cup clash with Leicester.

Mido and centre-half Noureddine Naybet are both away on international duty ahead of the African Nations Cup.

Edgar Davids (ankle), Andy Reid (knee) and Ledley King (groin) are all out of the trip to the Walkers Stadium, while left-back Lee Young-Pyo is a major doubt with the knee injury he sustained against Manchester City in midweek.

Midfielder Teemu Tainio is struggling with a fever and will require a late fitness test."

Last edited:
Micky said:
I know its going to be a really tough game whatever side spurs put out but it looks like a good time to play them....

"Tottenham manager Martin Jol is without striker Mido for Sunday's FA Cup clash with Leicester.

Mido and centre-half Noureddine Naybet are both away on international duty ahead of the African Nations Cup.

Edgar Davids (ankle), Andy Reid (knee) and Ledley King (groin) are all out of the trip to the Walkers Stadium, while left-back Lee Young-Pyo is a major doubt with the knee injury he sustained against Manchester City in midweek.

Midfielder Teemu Tainio is struggling with a fever and will require a late fitness test."

i think we have half a shout if all that lot are missing and we dont just roll over and die cos there a better team

fosseboy83 said:
i think we have half a shout if all that lot are missing and we dont just roll over and die cos there a better team
The problem is that Spurs have strength in depth these days. They have plenty of cover for the player missing and will field a strong side on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669