Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Hunt Smells said:
About 4ish......don't tell me you were the geezer that served me! :eek:

Doubt it i spend most of my time in the back on delivery.
What did the person that served you look like.

DesertFox said:
You could always hang around outside at night, staring blankly through the windows, with a little line of drool hanging from the corner of your mouth.

Just like DesertFox, the stalker! :icon_wink
Oooh, don't mess with the mods, they can change your posts when you've light-heartedly ribbed them about an ongoing joke on another thread.... eh, DUZZA?

:icon_eek: :icon_roll :icon_wink

This post will self destruct in five... four....

DesertFox said:
Oooh, don't mess with the mods, they can change your posts when you've light-heartedly ribbed them about an ongoing joke on another thread.... eh, DUZZA?

:icon_eek: :icon_roll :icon_wink

This post will self destruct in five... four....

;)

in my youth i have done a shit on steve crossleys(shit tree keeper)car bonnet when he parked up where i was on holiday.

Cate Fox said:
You are kidding???!!! Bad, but so good.... :icon_lol: :081:
no true, i was up north when i seen this semi eclipse(a fat arsed tree),i waited for the hour of dark and shit for the life of me.
it was the best shit i have ever done.

fleckneyfox said:
in my youth i have done a shit on steve crossleys(shit tree keeper)car bonnet when he parked up where i was on holiday.

Good job it was Steve Crossley, because I would bet Mark Crossley would have gone mental......:icon_eek:

beighton155 said:
Saw Paddy McCarthy today in Kirby Muxloe

what walking along the railway line? I think he lives on Golf Course Lane....:icon_bigg

Boy Genius said:
what walking along the railway line? I think he lives on Golf Course Lane....:icon_bigg
Main Street, outside the flower shop, I was picking my nose and driving at the time, so couldn't concentrate, but it was deffo him!

beighton155 said:
Main Street, outside the flower shop, I was picking my nose and driving at the time, so couldn't concentrate, but it was deffo him!

Good job it wasnt an attractive lady then !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Good job it wasnt an attractive lady then !
In kirby Muxloe? Youll be feckin lucky....

Duzza said:
Says the boy from Barlestone :icon_roll
not arguing with you they are all feckpigs here to from what Ive seen, anyway Im from Earl Shilton originally, hang on, no wait, oh shi...............

fcukcov said:
In kirby Muxloe? Youll be feckin lucky....

and they are still out of your league..................:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669