Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there because I look after all the job centres within the east midlands I have no idea why they were there!!!!!!
As for them both getting paid decent money I would not pay them in washers they are both useless hence being released.

I was there because I look after all the job centres within the east midlands I have no idea why they were there!!!!!!

So you may be able to help with A job application I am about to make then? Which is for the Joc Centre by the way.

Ignore these feckers, right bunch of moaning old house wives ;)

Last edited:
I saw Kisnorbo and Henderson in the Job Centre Ha HA

Do you work in Townsville then?

NQ Fury FC have today confirmed that former Leicester City Goalkeeper Paul 'Hendo' Henderson has arrived in Townsville & will trial with the club.

Hendo will have a light training session with the club this afternoon before flying out with the squad tomorrow for the double header of matches in Rockhampton & will play a number of trial matches for the cub.

Head Coach Ian Ferguson will run the rule over the former Northern Spirit & Bradford City Goalkeeper in view to adding as has been well documented an experienced custodian to his first team squad.

http://nqfuryfcthejournal.blogspot.com/2009/06/news-paul-henderson-on-trial.html

So you may be able to help with A job application I am about to make then? Which is for the Joc Centre by the way.

TBH lako, I'd start by not calling it a 'Joc centre', not all Scottish people are unemployed.

As for them both getting paid decent money I would not pay them in washers they are both useless hence being released.

I think 'useless' is a bit out of order.
Although I have heard the same adjective being used to describe Job Centres and most of the staff that work in them.

Last edited:
I bet that's only because they have some branches in Kent.
The nearest one to me is over 120 miles away!

The only one I know is the one in Leicester. But then anybody who walks regularly from London Road station to the Travelodge is likely to know where it is.

The only one I know is the one in Leicester. But then anybody who walks regularly from London Road station to the Travelodge is likely to know where it is.

I haven't got the faintest notion what or where it is and I never walk from London Road station to the Travelodge, so I think that proves your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669