SSN - Mandaric - 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
after that, does anyone think he will go?? because i do

From watching that, there is no doubt that Ollie will be sacked seeing as he hasn't even spoken to him over the phone since the match.

And it also sounds like he feels it's not worth the hassle of carrying on. I have a feeling he will stay as the owner of the club but will make Aldridge chairman.

Fair play for the apology. Pity he didn't take any responsibility himself though. Laid all the blame on the managers and players.

"What else could I do?", he asked.

Well for a start, you could have made one good decision in the last year. Not even asking for most of your decisions to be right, just one every now and then.

Typical of him going onto Sky and answering questions about the future before he's even had the decency to speak to his own manager. Another piece of cracking man management for IH to go home tonight to watch what his boss has to say about him and his future. Might as well have sacked him live on tv.

At the very least, I pray that he has the sense to step backwards and put someone else in day to day control of the club. Allow someone else to make some decisions. He is patently dire at it.

Nice to see Tim Davies in the away end today too. Supporting the team as passionately as anyone.

He only intimated that he might step down from being Chairman. :icon_wink

Mmmm but that was maybe just a more generalised response to a specific question. The interviewer didn't seek to draw a distinction between 'chairman' and 'owner' so I didn't draw your conclusion. I thought his remark about intending to stay in football was slightly more significant.

I suspect that he may wish to sell Leicester City and start again elsewhere.

The one positive I took was that he seems ready to land the blame on others - and that has to be Holloway (and the players who played some minor role in this disaster!)

I am more optimistic now that Holloway is for the chop - and then we can take it from there.

Typical of him going onto Sky and answering questions about the future before he's even had the decency to speak to his own manager. Another piece of cracking man management for IH to go home tonight to watch what his boss has to say about him and his future. Might as well have sacked him live on tv.

Now that would have been class, and he would have had more respect from me for doing that.
I once sacked someone via text and I was really proud of that, still am.

holloway interview on ss website video section but no MM was it phone interview?

The MM had a news article where it does say he is considering position as chairman and I have to say it scares me a lot as admin might happen.

holloway interview on ss website video section but no MM was it phone interview?
The MM had a news article where it does say he is considering position as chairman and I have to say it scares me a lot as admin might happen.

Yeah it was on the phone so i dont think it'll be on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566