Sssshhhh - stop all that noise, you rabble

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantiagoFox

jeez there is no getting through sometimes...

Just look back at some of the disasters that happened at football matches (probably before you were born) where people were crushed to death and see if you still think its wrong. This is why all seating stadia was introduced.

I hope you crawl out at half time.

Leesoh

I'm reminded of my mate, female, blonde and about 6ft tall, tipping over one of the barriers in the old Pen 2 (it was the Wolves game where Iwan Roberts made his debut) from the crowd surge when we equalised. She was submerged under about 3ft of blokes for what seemed like hours. When she finally got out, she had a massive grin on her face.

i never asked what happened.

Mawsley

Something like this (the way it's done in Germany) would be the safest way to convert current stands into standing areas - if the law is changed to allow it to happen.

...and as long as certain petulant people don't alienate clubs so the will to implement them hasn't been crushed.

homer

Yawn..........

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2143638,00.html

Leicester City Football Club and the Fosse Boys met today to discuss a range of issues.

The meeting was cordial and constructive. Both parties agreed that this is not a noise issue and in effect, positively encourage increased atmosphere and the vocal support of the team.

The club and the Fosse Boys will meet again shortly with a view to establishing a formal and permanent working relationship to the mutual benefit of the Club and the supporters.

Ian Marshall

Since I found that standing is dangerous, I've made my house an all seater home and insisted that all people sit at all times.

This was working great until I had a bit of a gathering last week and didn't have enough seats.

Attendance at my house is now limited to 12 persons

1 in wing-back armchair
1 in recliner
3 on sofa (lounge)
3 on sofa (conservatory)
6 on dining room chairs

I've had to cancel next week's orgy. You can't have a proper orgy with only 12 people. It's difficult enough with everyone sitting down.

I've lost the contortionist's number too, so he's bound to turn up with his big blue genie and his cousin the one legged trapeze artist. What a mess.

Micky

Since I found that standing is dangerous, I've made my house an all seater home and insisted that all people sit at all times.

This was working great until I had a bit of a gathering last week and didn't have enough seats.

Attendance at my house is now limited to 12 persons

1 in wing-back armchair
1 in recliner
3 on sofa (lounge)
3 on sofa (conservatory)
6 on dining room chairs

I've had to cancel next week's orgy. You can't have a proper orgy with only 12 people. It's difficult enough with everyone sitting down.

I've lost the contortionist's number too, so he's bound to turn up with his big blue genie and his cousin the one legged trapeze artist. What a mess.

have you not thought about the toilet seat? 13 would just about comply with UK orgy guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669