ST Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Anybody got over excited and gone and got theirs yet?

Yep. Got mine yesterday. Just a few folks there but I had the feeling that I had bought something that perhaps I shouldn't have! Anyway, it's done now, so I'll have to hope for a positive experience this season.

Just been by the stadium and there was a fair few cars about and a line of people going into the ticket office.

A line of sad feckers I should say, whats the point in collection? Let the bastards send it in the post.

They are ready for collection?

Seeing as I go by the stadium pretty much every day, I might as well drop in and get it.

They are ready for collection?

Seeing as I go by the stadium pretty much every day, I might as well drop in and get it.

They were ready as of yesterday, and you can collect them over the 'Bonanza weekend' ... they will start posting them out towards the end of next week, so if your leaving it until then, you might get there to find it's in the capable hands of Royal Mail.

Im ashamed to say i went. :icon_redf Not much of a bonanza weekend. They had about 100 plastic bins layed out in the concourse in the west stand with everbodys season ticket. They had four staff on who looked bored shitless. One rack of tat passed off as a sale with 3 more staff working on that plus one security guard. :102:
Never mind i will pop in the shop and get a new shirt for me holibobs. Alas no just a dummy with the kit and a clipboard of which i could pre order the shirt for delivery in August:icon_roll

Im ashamed to say i went. :icon_redf Not much of a bonanza weekend. They had about 100 plastic bins layed out in the concourse in the west stand with everbodys season ticket. They had four staff on who looked bored shitless. One rack of tat passed off as a sale with 3 more staff working on that plus one security guard. :102:
Never mind i will pop in the shop and get a new shirt for me holibobs. Alas no just a dummy with the kit and a clipboard of which i could pre order the shirt for delivery in August:icon_roll

Steve Howard :102:

Are they too tight to even post them out these days?

They are posting them, but not until the end of next week.

I guess they thought they could save on postage but the four staff sat about doing nothing would have cancelled a lot of that out.

I doubt the old bill have allowed the postman anywhere near my house.

Me as well! :038:

Nice to see they've got the Brain of Britain working on the megastore publicity. Mis-spelling stationery and '100's of new lines'.

Bless 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570