ST Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already had a couple of rants at our ticket office and Peter Jones about our unfair away priority system. :icon_roll You have to be a season ticket holder to gain any priority third or above.

Im a season ticket holder and been to quite a few away games last season, no one at the ticket office has ever mentioned the priority system to me or if i qualify for another level of "priority". Not that im suprised. :icon_roll

I have already had a couple of rants at our ticket office and Peter Jones about our unfair away priority system. :icon_roll You have to be a season ticket holder to gain any priority third or above.

Whats not fair about those that go to home games getting priority over those that dont?

I know people who hardly went any away games last season(though they are ST holders) and the inept ticket staff believed them when they went in and asked for P2 cards.:icon_roll

I would've thought they should've been able to check the computer records for the ST to see whether it was correct....

But then the season before last when I had to go and pick mine up, according to their records I hadn't been any away games for five seasons!:icon_eek:

Whats not fair about those that go to home games getting priority over those that dont?

Cos you could

a) Go the odd home game thus buying tickets on the day.

b) Go 23 away games and 2 home games and still only be 4th in line?

Should be a system where you get points for each away game attendance or a mark made against it on the computer.

Come on Duzza, are deliberately being thick? It's not fair 'cos Hazz wants the priority he feels he deserves and can't get it due to a ridiculous system of those paying the most cash and watching the most games getting in first, the cheeky bastards.

:) :icon_wink

Come on Duzza, are deliberately being thick? It's not fair 'cos Hazz wants the priority he feels he deserves and can't get it due to a ridiculous system of those paying the most cash and watching the most games getting in first, the cheeky bastards.

Season ticket holders don't pay the most cash. People who pay for individual tickets for all or most of the season pay the most cash.

Season ticket holders don't pay the most cash. People who pay for individual tickets for all or most of the season pay the most cash.

People who knowingly in advance attend that many games, thus spending more money than a ST would cost, must be slightly mad or made of money.

People who knowingly in advance attend that many games, thus spending more money than a ST would cost, must be slightly mad or made of money.

Maybe, but discrimination against the mentally challenged is illegal

... or not be able to get the whole sum together at the relevant time and not be in a position to get credit.

But very few, if any, fans will go to every game paying full price. Ergo, season ticket holders are overwhelmingly the ones who pay the most.

But very few, if any, fans will go to every game paying full price. Ergo, season ticket holders are overwhelmingly the ones who pay the most.

But you don't have to pay full price every game to spend more than season ticket holders. You could go to less than two thirds of games and spend more than a season ticket holder in the same seat.

But you don't have to pay full price every game to spend more than season ticket holders. You could go to less than two thirds of games and spend more than a season ticket holder in the same seat.

I'd be fairly pissed off if I was a season ticket holder and had to share my seat with some part-timer.

... or not be able to get the whole sum together at the relevant time and not be in a position to get credit.

They ought to realise that football is a rich mans game these days.

Maybe they would be better off watching the cricket.

What about if you go two thirds of the season and it includes the couple of freebies you received from third parties, the special Mercury offer and a couple of occasions borrowing some else's ST. I'd wage it would be close then....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669