St George's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

I found it funny

From another site

I'm hoping to enjoy a traditional St George's day tomorrow....
I'll get up and don my England football shirt (made in Indonesia) and eat a proper English breakfast of muesli and croissants washed down with Brazillian coffee. I'll then adorn my Spanish built Ford car with Chinese made England flags and drive to my job with a British car company currently owned by Americans and soon to be bought by Indians.
Wednesday being curry day in the works canteen, I'll enjoy a nice tikka masalla for lunch, with a lovely Danish pastry for sweet.
After work, I'll return home (gerry built) for a spag bol dinner and then it will be time to go and watch a load of foreigners and the odd Englishman wearing Austrian and Taiwanese boots playing football. A couple of pints of Belgian beer after and it will home to bed for a session of French kissing and traditional German bedroom sports.

amusing but, just to be a prick, Tikka masala is definitely an English dish. It's unheard of in India & Pakistan.

Not this Anatolian again. :icon_roll

Not this Anatolian again. :icon_roll

Don't be disrespectful Steven. He killed that dragon so that the sins of the world could be forgiven, or am I confusing my fairytales here?

Anzacs Day on Friday...anybody doing owt ?

I will spare a moment´s thought for the brave men and women of Australia and New Zealand that gave their lives that we might enjoy freedom (at least until the current Government turned up). :icon_wink

I will spare a moment´s thought for the brave men and women of Australia and New Zealand that gave their lives that we might enjoy freedom (at least until the current Government turned up). :icon_wink

Stuart the Australian guy behing the bar in my local has been banging on about it for months...he's meant to be ding some Quiz for it...Aye the fun never stops in Kinlochleven

Stuart the Australian guy behing the bar in my local has been banging on about it for months...he's meant to be ding some Quiz for it...Aye the fun never stops in Kinlochleven
Is that the highlight of the year HF? Sounds like the party never stops!

You should see them at the Rememberance Day Karaoke and Disco
It looks pretty wild to me...

key24d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48