St George's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feck me

A night down the local in Glen Parva

three_stooges.jpg

Last edited:
amusing but, just to be a prick, Tikka masala is definitely an English dish. It's unheard of in India & Pakistan.

Just to be even bigger prick, tikka masala is not an English dish it is actually a Scottish dish as it was first known to be served in Glasgow when a local went into a restaurant and asked for some Gravy with his new fangled curry

Just to be even bigger prick, tikka masala is not an English dish it is actually a Scottish dish as it was first known to be served in Glasgow when a local went into a restaurant and asked for some Gravy with his new fangled curry
thats a load of old bollocks-no-one can be exactly sure where it was first made and the circumstances around it

what gets me about st george is why the english decided that a bloke who was born turkish, fought for the italians, and was exiled and died in palestine without so much as setting foot on english soil was going to be there patron saint:102: ... im just glad im welsh.:icon_bigg

what gets me about st george is why the english decided that a bloke who was born turkish, fought for the italians, and was exiled and died in palestine without so much as setting foot on english soil was going to be there patron saint:102: ... im just glad im welsh.:icon_bigg

they obviously foresaw the multi cultural diversity of our nation.

Non of the patron saints of the UK were born in the countries they represent.

Apart from St. David

Yeh your right actually after some rich bloke raped a nun and he was the resulting child. Lovely heart warming stuff.

oh and if you believe legend then we also supplied the irish with theirs aswell:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46