Stadia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

put leicester in brunton park with the noise our fans CAN make and i'l be in heaven

Brauny Blue

Don't care what anyone says the old stadia up and down the country had miles more atmosphere and character than todays lego stadiums. Sure the facilities are better now, but call me old fashioned if you want but my best memories in football are from standing behind the goal at the likes of the Baseball ground, The Dell, and many others. A jolly good day out with bog standard football at affordable prices in grounds that rocked with atmosphere.

city-faithful

Not disputing your point, but isn't it better when you're not pissing in a tea-cup with ten other blokes ala the old cowshed? I loved the atmosphere there, but the queuing for the bogs and crap burger bar really hacked me off. Having said that, I'd take Filbo back.

SamuearlJackson

new retro baseball stadia are all the rage in the US. obviously building the bowl shape maximizes the capacity/cost ratio but i like a ground with personality.

Joe_Fox

Hillsborough was great when we won the Coca Cola cup - a proper cauldron of a ground when its full. Still love it now.

city-faithful

What a night!!! Right before Claridge scored, literally seconds, my old man said "If I were O'Niell I'd take that Claridge off, he's done F*** all all night, bring Robins on, he's always a handful".....seconds later......STEVIES DONE IT AGAIN!!!

newtonfox

What a night!!! Right before Claridge scored, literally seconds, my old man said "If I were O'Niell I'd take that Claridge off, he's done F*** all all night, bring Robins on, he's always a handful".....seconds later......STEVIES DONE IT AGAIN!!!

That was my best LCFC moment ever. FACT.

must agree it was a top night i know i was ill the next day and didnt get into work :icon_conf :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670