Stadium Atmosphere

It did sound better on the TV but still not as good as other teams down there at home.

I'm sure many will say its down to the players but when you're low on confidence, the last thing you need/want is the fans getting on your back too.

Rightly or wrongly, I feel the players play with a nervousness at home that they don't have so much away from home, hence why the away record is better.

A couple of points could make the difference come the end of the season and the fans can certainly help out with that.
I didn't hear anyone getting on the backs of players. Not a single voice. Even when Mendy kept trying to dribble his way out of trouble or when Souttar missed with his 50p head.

The clappers are an abomination and if the lazy ****ers can't get behind the team and try to create an atmosphere to help drag 'THEIR' team out of the relegation zone then they should give up their st.

Ground is full of zombies offering nothing, they don't even want to be there.

I was terrible. Couldn't be arsed to sing/shout much at all.

I'm not remotely engaged with the squad, owners or staff. Part of me is taking a twisted pleasure in seeing it all collapse.

It's not my fault that they're all useless.

I was terrible. Couldn't be arsed to sing/shout much at all.

I'm not remotely engaged with the squad, owners or staff. Part of me is taking a twisted pleasure in seeing it all collapse.

It's not my fault that they're all useless.
Then give someone else your ticket, dear boy.

Plus, judging by the number of empty seats in the Kop last night, no other fecker wants to be there.

Hardly surprising when they've spent the last few years making it impossible to buy a ticket without a membership or next to friends/family where it leaves a single empty seat.

Ground is full of zombies offering nothing, they don't even want to be there.

Kid in front of me literally spent the whole game watching the pitch through his phone so he could record and snapchat any action. The only reason for him being there was to prove to other people he was there.

By contrast, when I first started going to Filbert St in the late 90's, I saw people having disposable cameras confiscated off them because you weren't allowed to photograph / record the match. Times have changed.

CLAP BANNERS & HONESTY FLAGS
Supporters will notice that clap banners will no longer be placed on seats for the 2023/24 season but will still be available in the concourse to collect after going through the turnstiles for those who wish to use them.

Sensible.

Know there was a lot of chat about this in the post match thread, but I can confirm without doubt that the West Stand is the most depressing place in the stadium.

People around me went down at 35 mins and left at 85, spent the whole game chatting, yawning, booing Vestergaard and laughing at how stupid Union FS are for trying to create an atmosphere. Said they couldn't imagine anything worse than singing at a football match.

This was only topped by the folks a few rows ahead who had snuck a wine in to drink in their seats.

Know there was a lot of chat about this in the post match thread, but I can confirm without doubt that the West Stand is the most depressing place in the stadium.

People around me went down at 35 mins and left at 85, spent the whole game chatting, yawning, booing Vestergaard and laughing at how stupid Union FS are for trying to create an atmosphere. Said they couldn't imagine anything worse than singing at a football match.

This was only topped by the folks a few rows ahead who had snuck a wine in to drink in their seats.
People drinking wine at a sporting event.

Hang the ****ers.

And we used to worry about egg sandwiches!

I can't get involved in this topic anymore for my own sanity, I need to just accept what has happened.

This feels like one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464