Stadium development latest

Miley is probably just kickin’ it with a Coors and a Cheesesteak thinking ‘Jeez what a bunch of jabronies’

Just looking out at my massive back garden, been thinking about installing a pool. It is so warm in the Carolinas this time of year.

Reckon I’ll go golfing today and have beers served to me by some young strumpet (just finishing up her summer job before heading back to college) in a golf cart before driving home in my SUV and unsuccessfully attempting to bed my hot American wife.

Then tomorrow I’ll go into my job in the big **** off skyscraper in uptown Charlotte which houses the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Stare out of my window at the stunning view of the city in all her glory.

Anyway, anyone been to Coggys in Lutterworth recently? Lovely carvery at the Cav on Church Street.

(I’d give it all up for the chance to watch City slump at home to some no mark like Yeovil…you lucky bastards.)

Just looking out at my massive back garden, been thinking about installing a pool. It is so warm in the Carolinas this time of year.

Reckon I’ll go golfing today and have beers served to me by some young strumpet (just finishing up her summer job before heading back to college) in a golf cart before driving home in my SUV and unsuccessfully attempting to bed my hot American wife.

Then tomorrow I’ll go into my job in the big **** off skyscraper in uptown Charlotte which houses the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Stare out of my window at the stunning view of the city in all her glory.

Anyway, anyone been to Coggys in Lutterworth recently? Lovely carvery at the Cav on Church Street.
It’s the Unicorn you div, the Cav is on Leicester Road.

As if Americans call it a back garden. Go and sit in your yard as a punishment.

On the stadium development, don't we, as fans, have a right to know how the club plan to fund it?

I want to get excited and positive about it but I need to see a plan that means that the very future of the club isn't being put on the line for the sake of 8,000 extra seats.

Because LCFC is a private business owned and run by King Power, they have no benefit from sharing confidential internal business plans with the wider community and competitors.
Football is just magical isn't it? The beautiful game.

Because LCFC is a private business owned and run by King Power, they have no benefit from sharing confidential internal business plans with the wider community and competitors.

You probably reflect the club view, but I have a problem with this.

I'm not interested in Leicester City unless my role as a fan is treated as more than just a consumer.

It may be outdated but I think that we fans actually 'own' the club. Players, staff and owners come and go but we're the ones that create and cultivate what the club is.

Do King Power have the right to do whatever they want because it's 'their' club? Change our colours? Move the location like they do in the US?

By the way, the second part of this post explains why the first part should not be allowed.

On the stadium development, don't we, as fans, have a right to know how the club plan to fund it?

I want to get excited and positive about it but I need to see a plan that means that the very future of the club isn't being put on the line for the sake of 8,000 extra seats.
We know this though don't we? They're borrowing against future TV revenues. This is underpinned by the KP group who claim they will cover any losses should they occur.

We are just customers towards a business, we have no more right of knowing how an expansion is being funded as to how Tescos borrow money to lease their delivery vans.

We know this though don't we? They're borrowing against future TV revenues. This is underpinned by the KP group who claim they will cover any losses should they occur.

No. That's my problem. The existing loan arrangements cover our current debt position (circa £350m). Some preparatory work on the stadium development will be included but what we're talking about here is new additional debt.

I've not seen anything that even estimates how much this project is going to cost. It could be as much as half a billion. Where is the money coming from?

I've not seen anything that even estimates how much this project is going to cost. It could be as much as half a billion. Where is the money coming from?
Just ask Liz

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756