Stadium development latest

Are we presuming we don’t relegated in the next 3 years then?

Are we presuming we don’t relegated in the next 3 years then?
Yes. Because that makes sense. Even if we keep Rodgers and he continues to get the results as he has over the past 30 odd games we will still be comfortable in the top half.

This is excellent news. Exactly what we should doing.

Looking forward to the tales of doom and bust this will bring out in some...

This is excellent news. Exactly what we should doing.

Looking forward to the tales of doom and bust this will bring out in some...
It's only good news if the club work out how to actually sell some tickets they have left.

And oddly - it isn't restricting sales to people who already have season tickets until the morning of the game.

It's only good news if the club work out how to actually sell some tickets they have left.

And oddly - it isn't restricting sales to people who already have season tickets until the morning of the game.
It is. Ticket sales are only one reason to expand the infrastructure. There are many, many more.

Seems perfect timing, not like we have a history of stadium developments and financial disaster or anything.

Get them spades in the ground ASAP!

Seems perfect timing, not like we have a history of stadium developments and financial disaster or anything.

Get them spades in the ground ASAP!
So we should never, ever do one again.

It's a brilliant development and much needed.

If it moves us further up the football food chain and gets more Leicester supporters access to games then it's a good thing.

At this time it is a hubristic and dangerous plan.
I don't think so. Clubs must evolve if they wish to grow and the infrastructure is a massive part of that. I can see why there might be trepidation about it but it depends on your view I guess, about what may happen this season and beyond. I don't think we'll go down and so investing in the club can only be a good thing. I think the club have been incredibly sensible in trying to alter the dynamic between income and wages so I have no issue with that. I also don't think we are financially stricken as some do. Of course, things are tighter than they were but I've seen nothing to suggest we are anything other than cautiously managing finances at the moment and I'm all for that.

Whatever happens, I'm glad of the positive news; it makes a change.

At this time it is a hubristic and dangerous plan.
Makes the club more attractive to a buyer in my opinion.
Plus we are going to get left behind and caught up by other clubs if we don't improve and expand the stadium.

I know people with children that can't get tickets and they are the future supporters so we need to grow the club for now and the future

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463