Start the chant....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its amazing how many people believe IH is soley responsible for the situation we find ourselves in.

I think its amazing how many people believe IH is soley responsible for the situation we find ourselves in.

The sad thing is with an important game tomorrow instead of getting behind the team people are taking the opportunity to have a dig. As though there haven't been enough threads and posts to do that in.

Call me a BM if you want

Blue Army!

:icon_eek: you mean he's not :icon_bigg :icon_wink
Of course he's not. Everybody must take their share of the blame.

Each player is responsible for their own actions. Ian Holloway is responsible for the players and his own actions. Milan Mandaric is responsible for Ian Holloway and his own actions.

There is guilt from the bottom, to the top. The biggest fault lies with that of MM for buying a tool doesn't appear capable of doing the job it's designed to do.

Of course he's not. Everybody must take their share of the blame.

Each player is responsible for their own actions. Ian Holloway is responsible for the players and his own actions. Milan Mandaric is responsible for Ian Holloway and his own actions.

There is guilt from the bottom, to the top. The biggest fault lies with that of MM for buying a tool doesn't appear capable of doing the job it's designed to do.

shame you didn't quote the rest of it ,i was being sarcastic :icon_roll but then again you are having a bad day so ill let you off :icon_lol: :icon_wink

just signed ade akinbiyi:098:

actually IMO signing him might not be such a bad thing, he's been doing good since he left us.

well, put it another way, our goal scoring abilities could'nt get any worse..........could it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669