Hellings (or Hayes)
Cort
New Goalscorer (or Hume/Fryatt)

subs; Logan Stearman Weso Porter Sappleton

Neilson

Maybury McAulay N'Gotty Mattock

Kabbi Kish Hendrie Porter

Cort Fryatt

Have i missed something Has hendrie defo signed then? i tought this thread was actual signings not possable signings?

Right then, assuming Hendire signs, and Kisnorbo goes:

Neilson

Kaebi
McAuley
N'Gotty
Chambers / Mattock

Newton
Kishishev
Hendrie
Hayes / Mattock / Porter (if desperate)

Hume
New signing

Bench: Logan, Hellings, Cort, Stearman, Fryatt

Doesn't actually look that bad to me......

I agree homey, except I would perhaps try Kaebi right wing so his pace is more used and probably whack Chambers RB and Mattock LB

Right then, assuming Hendire signs, and Kisnorbo goes:

Neilson

Kaebi
McAuley
N'Gotty
Chambers / Mattock

Newton
Kishishev
Hendrie
Hayes / Mattock / Porter (if desperate)

Hume
New signing

Bench: Logan, Hellings, Cort, Stearman, Fryatt

Doesn't actually look that bad to me......

I admire your optomism. It looks average at best to me and nowhere near good enough to get out of this division or even look like challenging.

I admire your optomism. It looks average at best to me and nowhere near good enough to get out of this division or even look like challenging.

I'm not even thinking about that. WTF are you on ?

It looks good enough to avoid relegation - and possibly hit the heights of mid-table obscurity

I would consider that a significant achievement given the past three years of utter shite

I'm not even thinking about that. WTF are you on ?

It looks good enough to avoid relegation - and possibly hit the heights of mid-table obscurity

I would consider that a significant achievement given the past three years of utter shite

but by his own admission, Milan is trying to build a top 6 side :confused:

Wash your mouth out with soap and water,we cannot and will not tolerate such negative talk on here.Automatic Promotion by February IMO

but by his own admission, Milan is trying to build a top 6 side :confused:

But I'm not speaking on behalf of Milan, am I :102:

Fact is we are coming from a position of absolute shit - and I think in the first year a comfortable mid-table position is more than acceptable

Im with Homer, with side and good management there is no excuse for not challenging the to 10. If we can finish in the top 10 we will get the type of player we have apparantly been missing out on this summer, and be in a position for a real push next summer.

If we look like we are challenging by January we may get them then instead.

But I'm not speaking on behalf of Milan, am I :102:

Fact is we are coming from a position of absolute shit - and I think in the first year a comfortable mid-table position is more than acceptable

Faired income.

Im with Homer, with side and good management there is no excuse for not challenging the to 10. If we can finish in the top 10 we will get the type of player we have apparantly been missing out on this summer, and be in a position for a real push next summer.

Is he wearing the pink latex body suit again ?

Homer says its good enough to avoid relegation/mid tbale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670