Dyer
Subs
Petney
Morrison
King
Brown
Howard/ or NGuessan
Astrid
My guess would be Dyer playing in the team, but only once...

Something like:

Weale

Neilson Tunchev Hobbs Mattock

Gradel Oakley Wellens Dyer

Fryatt Howard

I get the feeling by NPs signings are geared towards more a contental 4-3-3 formation, though this may just be because we havent signed a striker yet.

Weale

Oakley Wellens King

Dyer Howard Gradel/N'Guessen

I get the feeling by NPs signings are geared towards more a contental 4-3-3 formation, though this may just be because we havent signed a striker yet.

Weale

Oakley Wellens King

Dyer Howard Gradel/N'Guessen

I can't see him dropping Fryatt after last season unless he has had a dire pre-season.

I can't see him dropping Fryatt after last season unless he has had a dire pre-season.

True. Like i said it was probably just a case of us not getting a striker yet that made me think that.

Hopefully Fryatt can bring his goalscoring form through to this season again anyhow

I'll be surprised if we've still got Mattock by then

My guess would be Dyer playing in the team, but only once...

He'll definitely be in the side

It's the winter months that he doesn't like - so he should be fine up to the end of October

True. Like i said it was probably just a case of us not getting a striker yet that made me think that.

Hopefully Fryatt can bring his goalscoring form through to this season again anyhow

New striker or not imo howard and fryatt is pearsons first choice attack which is why i think if we do bring another striker it will be as back up only.

New striker or not imo howard and fryatt is pearsons first choice attack which is why i think if we do bring another striker it will be as back up only.

My guess is that if we were in the market for a big, high profile striker that would be first choice ahead of Fryatt or Howard, he would be here by now. Anyone really good looking to move would have flagged that to clubs long ago. So I expect a journeyman as back-up.

My guess is that if we were in the market for a big, high profile striker that would be first choice ahead of Fryatt or Howard, he would be here by now. Anyone really good looking to move would have flagged that to clubs long ago. So I expect a journeyman as back-up.

Or maybe a couple of young loans from the prem

Do you mean somebody like that Paul Dickov of... eeerrr...

Imo we will sign a striker similar to when we signed fryatt someone from the leagues below us who has promise,Someone who can fill in when needed but will also within time become the number one choice.

Prem clubs are reluctant to loan out strikers, my guess is a tall powerfull lower league player ( or use NGuessan for Howard back-up). I am confused by the fact NP went for Cox who i believe is not the type of target man we need

Norwich had Lupoli on loan from Italy last season - good striker but doesn't seem to quite cut it at Prem/Serie A level.

Prem clubs are reluctant to loan out strikers, my guess is a tall powerfull lower league player ( or use NGuessan for Howard back-up). I am confused by the fact NP went for Cox who i believe is not the type of target man we need

Unless NP has plans for bringing DJ back in to the squad I think we need another two strikers. Howard will not be able to play 40+ matches this season so we need a similar player to share the workload.

Kalac

Curtis
Howey
Rolling
Rogers

Sylla
J Lewis
Gemmill
Ellison

N Blake
Fenton

Definitely.

No Matt Jones or Lee morris? You're mental mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669