Stearman joins Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised by this too. I thought Villa wanted him.
On a seperate, but related note, Stearman was shocking for much of the season but improved under Holloway - about the only player who did. I'm sorry, but the cynic within me tells me it was because he knew Villa (& maybe others) had a scout watching him at every match. His poor form for 2 years and then his sudden improvement in these circumstances does not put him in a good light.

Last edited:
I guess we are now finding out those who have a bad attitude. If Pearson is the Manager I think he is, the lazy troublesome c**ts will be out first.

I guess we are now finding out those who have a bad attitude. If Pearson is the Manager I think he is, the lazy troublesome c**ts will be out first.

Really i think we are finding out those who want to further their career and play in a better standard of football,I don't blame them for one second.Stearman was always going the moment the whistle went at Stoke and he will not be the last

Thought he would go but to a better team than Wolves

Then you obviously have not seen enough of him.

What a waste of space.
Personally I found it laughable that he was occasionally linked with Premier teams.
I'm sure he'll sink without trace, now he's not got the 'loyal local boy, loves his club' tag.

Back four being ripped apart..Stearman,McCauley gone,Kisnorbo out til Jan and then gone when fit.

Really i think we are finding out those who want to further their career and play in a better standard of football,I don't blame them for one second.Stearman was always going the moment the whistle went at Stoke and he will not be the last
Possibly, but I'm not sure.

What a waste of space.
Personally I found it laughable that he was occasionally linked with Premier teams.
I'm sure he'll sink without trace, now he's not got the 'loyal local boy, loves his club' tag.
Bob on. The guy is nigh on a joke footballer.

I dont know anything, inside info wise, but would you stay if the unlce Milan had said he had accepted an offer for you and would quite like it if you left? IMO if we wanted to stop him going to Wolves then we could. More tricky if villa came in for him.

In contradiction to the above, he is from wolverhampton so it is possible he is going back to the club he supported as a youngster.

Just hope that nice uncle milan has got a decent fee with a good sell-on clause. He could be worth £5 million in a year and we want 25% of that.

What a waste of space.

Yeah you are right he is absolutely shite...

Shame he couldn't have gone further away, bet we will still see his chavvy face in town every day seeing as I bet he will stay in Leicester and commute.

I think you are in for a shock when you see the calibre of footballers we can attract to replace him tbh
Why do you?

He couldn't control it, couldn't cross it, couldn't pass it, couldn't shoot and players ran around the outside of him.

Put the odd good slide tackle in after they'd gone past him, just enough for the Mongies to think he was the new Kenny Sansom, but that's it.

Bob on. The guy is nigh on a joke footballer.

:038::038: Agreed, lets see what happens now hes gone to a club where he will have to fight for his place and isnt viewed as a hero by the BM's whatever he does.

I wish him the best, but cant say I was ever a fan. He lost my respect when he realised he was first name on the team sheet (being a local lad etc) and didnt have to work for his place, so he didnt.

Thanks Dick, but I wont be sheding any tears!

Why do you?

He couldn't control it, couldn't cross it, couldn't pass it, couldn't shoot and players ran around the outside of him.

Put the odd good slide tackle in after they'd gone past him, just enough for the Mongies to think he was the new Kenny Sansom, but that's it.

Well Mick McCarthy obviously thinks different,get rid opf them all because like I say we can replace them with much better players.This Club is about to drop like a stone IMO

Why do you?

Kenny Sansom was a left back..and about a foot shorter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673