Stearman joins Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heath had more potential than Stearman. I suspect Stearman's career will go the same way as Heath's, so i fully expect he will be sold by wolves and be playing in league 1 soon enough.

Any idea of a transfer fee?

I wish Stearman all the best, even if he is the most arrogant prick I've ever spoken to.

Life moves on, I hardly think we will massively regret losing him.
As said above, just hope we got a decent fee.

a fee believed to about 1.6million according to teamtalk.com

A wish stearman all the best and all the success, he played some good games here and some really bad ones but he was a player that tried his hardest most the time, i think the main reason he signed his because he is from Wolves and he finally returns home,

All the Best and Goodluck,

I think we always knew it would be a quite different team that starts against MK Dons. What I want to see now is some ambition and some real talent spotting. Who is he after?

Any idea of a transfer fee?

I wish Stearman all the best, even if he is the most arrogant prick I've ever spoken to.

I thought you had spoken to Melton before though?

Well Mick McCarthy obviously thinks different,get rid opf them all because like I say we can replace them with much better players.This Club is about to drop like a stone IMO

There is no 'about to' involved HF. We ARE dropping like a stone and have been in the process of doing so for some time.

So then, who is Leicesters longest serving player at the moment?

Chances are by the start of the season it'll be Harry Worley.....

I thought Stearman was alright to be honest. He was in the City side as a 17 year old and he's still pretty young. He got slated for his attitude it seemed like but who didn't act like a pri*k at 17-20?

I hope Pearson keeps Chambers because in League 1, playing at right back he might just be the mutts nuts.

Last edited:
Stearman.......f'k off. you were shite!

long ball merchant to no-one. If it wasn't for your local lad status Chambers should have kept you out the side for a good while!

You will missed....like a dose of bad AIDS

Stearman.......f'k off. you were shite!

long ball merchant to no-one. If it wasn't for your local lad status Chambers should have kept you out the side for a good while!

You will missed....like a dose of bad AIDS

That's an unfair statement as the whole backline were obviously under management orders (under various managers) to hoof the ball at the earliest opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669