Stearman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

city-faithful

**** OFF anyone trying to protect this guy. Im not singleing him out as the worst player in the team, but he certainly has the most to be disgusted about. Leicester lad, center of our defence, and where is the heart? I dont care if he stood for two days shaking the hand of each person that left the ground, he's still driving home in an undeserved porsche 911, he's still gonna earn more in a week than I do in a month and he's going to feel NO repercussions for this. There are a few players in that team that ought to feel really, really ashamed, and he's top of that list. But does he show any apparent distaste? None, not even at the whistle, not in his appearance, manner or attitude. The guy couldn't care less, heres hopin Martin still has his cheque book out.

Thought he played quite well in the first half. He was running well at their defence and causing a few problems.

Not the best second half, but I'm shocked that he's the one singled out for abuse and given his own thread.

But does he show any apparent distaste? None, not even at the whistle, not in his appearance, manner or attitude. The guy couldn't care less

You can say a lot about Stearman, but I don't think you can question whether he cares or not. If you looked at him after the whistle you could clearly see his distaste.

Im not saying he played badly melts, i thought he did quite well apart from being too advanced for the second goal, its the attitude that disgusted me. Yeah he applauded us, its an easy thing to do, a kop out. Where were the on-the-pitch bollockings of the half hearted? Where was the determination to stay up? Where was the never say die attitude? It was absent, and Stearman is the only player (with the exception of Mattock) I'd expect it from, and I was disappointed he didnt show it.

**** OFF anyone trying to protect this guy. Im not singleing him out as the worst player in the team, but he certainly has the most to be disgusted about. Leicester lad, center of our defence, and where is the heart? I dont care if he stood for two days shaking the hand of each person that left the ground, he's still driving home in an undeserved porsche 911, he's still gonna earn more in a week than I do in a month and he's going to feel NO repercussions for this. There are a few players in that team that ought to feel really, really ashamed, and he's top of that list. But does he show any apparent distaste? None, not even at the whistle, not in his appearance, manner or attitude. The guy couldn't care less, heres hopin Martin still has his cheque book out.

That is a complete load of bollux. He is one of the only players who actually gives 100%. Also you can be his reaction at the end of the match that he cares alot about it. I also saw his frustration downstairs after the game. You don't have a clue:018:

He was one of the least bad players today.

To single him out for abuse is ridiculous.

Can we all please direct it at the **** of a player Howard.

It's a Boxster, about 40k's worth at most.

Don't make him a scapegoat for the shit serverd up today.

Why don't you **** OFF. IMO he played with more urgency then most the other players like N'Gotty (he was really, really, really poor today) Hayles was shit, and like it or lump it Hume let the team and the club down by missing the penalty. You singled out this guy for what reason? I thought he was one of the better players.

That is a complete load of bollux. He is one of the only players who actually gives 100%. Also you can be his reaction at the end of the match that he cares alot about it. I also saw his frustration downstairs after the game. You don't have a clue:018:

Ok i agree he was harshly treated earlier in the thread but that comment by you Mr Fludie is as you say "bollux."

the only thing he could realy be blamed or is not being around on their first, but that was because he's gone on a great run beore - something no full back has done at city for years.

dont bother trying to find a scape goat, especially not if its one of our best players. by the way, he was the only one to stick around and say thanks to the crowd afterwards

I'm not usually abusive on this site so you will realise how much you have pissed me off. I'll defend him, so you **** OFF.:098::098:

Moderators, infract me as much as you like but this idiot is a dickweed.

I'm not usually abusive on this site so you will realise how much you have pissed me off. I'll defend him, so you **** OFF.:098::098:

Moderators, infract me as much as you like but this idiot is a dickweed.

agreed cleefox, grade A tit

Last edited:
i think he was our best defender today, n'gotty is clueless, mcauley still hasnt mastered the "long pass", PK got injured but played well and clapham was fairly steady, Stearman did a few nice runs down the right and really should have set up another goal for us. he got stuck in quite a bit and made some crunching tackles.
however, we lost. and we just NEED a miracle at stoke, hopefully Howard won't have any part to play as he is utter shite.

WTF!!!! You have just pissed me off even more. What gives you the right to single one of our best players for critism when there are far worse so called players pulling on the blue shirt. You need to get a life you low life twat. Give Howard abuse he has been probally the worst player to pull on the jersey this season. I know Stearmam has had a few shocking matches but then so has everyone else. Hows about take a good look in the mirror then wander why everyone is telling you to go **** yourself. Faggot:098::098: Oh and another thing i will protect who ever the **** i like!!!!

Last edited:
Stearman was good today and he is one of the only players who really does care about the club. I think the worst player we've put out all season and continue to is the twat Clapham. I think away from home he may be better to play than Mattock, but mattock is quicker and whips a quality ball into the box (WBA for example) meanwhile clapham is shit defensivley and can'tcross to save his life. He only plays as he once played for the Gas under ollie!!

I know everyone's a bit touchy about the situation and tempers are short, however there seem to be a lot of gimperts on this forum nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566