Stephen ClemEnce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he'd signed for Aberdeen.

He was left to perish in a lock up off the Saffron Lane. The club are trying to cover up the story.

Burried what was left of him under the 18 yard line at the kop end I heard.

Last edited:
Wrapped up in a Forest flag.

When they found him he still had the remote control in his hand.....

*I am in no way trying to start a Partridge quote thread*

Last we heard, feels ok in training, soon as he starts in a match environment has problems & pain afterwards

So agree with Ian Stringers assessment

I think it will be a great boost for the squad having Clemence back. I think once Eadie is fit we should have a massive bollocks midfield, wahoo. I'm hard just thinking about it.

No...gone again.

Never post on here anymore, but thought i'd mention my uncle met Nigel and the team at a hotel and Nigel said Stephen's retiring. I know it sounds like something off footballrumours, but that's what I know.

I think it will be a great boost for the squad having Clemence back. I think once Eadie is fit we should have a massive bollocks midfield, wahoo. I'm hard just thinking about it.

No...gone again.
Didn't Eadie sign for Aberdeen?

Either way, Lee Morris will be back soon so we'll be OK.

Didn't Eadie sign for Aberdeen?

Either way, Lee Morris will be back soon so we'll be OK.

When is Matt Jones scheduled to return?

And Gary Rowett and Rob Ullathorne - no news of them for a while.

Never post on here anymore, but thought i'd mention my uncle met Nigel and the team at a hotel and Nigel said Stephen's retiring. I know it sounds like something off footballrumours, but that's what I know.

Blimey - I hope you realise that you are sparking off a story that will dominate the back pages for weeks to come.

Let's just think through all the implications. Top of the list is that, i guess it means that the lad's best and maybe last chance of making England's 2010 World Cup squad is at least partially prejudiced.

I'm just gutted by this shocking rumour.

He will one day. Guaranteed....unless he dies first.

Nice to see that Nigel thinks his life span is likely to be greater than his football career!

I predict that Howard will retire before he dies. You heard it here first, another FF exclusive.

I still have Matt Jone's Wales shirt that he gave me from when my Dad painted his house (which was then featured in the match day program).

The guy had a DVD collection that filled an entire wall of his house!

Jones'? :102:

(sorry to leap on the pedantry vs. Kingy bandwagon)

For the record, I thought Matt Jones was excellent the handful of times I saw him play.

And didn't he do us a favour by waiving his right to wages when he got injured? I may have made this up.

I seen kingy_85 at sheffield wednesday who were the 3 werid people you was with?

they were strange people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673