Steve Cotterill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO when cotterill was coach at leicester our play improved dramaticly and then got worse when he left

Last edited:
IMO when cotterill was coach at leicester our play improved dramaticly and then got worse when he left
true, but he didnt want the leicester job then

I am not sure if he will get the leicester job or even had a interview, what i do find a bit strange is the fact Burnley are hold a press conference tomorrow at 4pm where they will release further details about him resigning? Strange

MUTUAL CONSENT---- Definition

To upset ones chairman to the point of him telling you to feck off with a big cash bonus. This step usually occurs after "Gardening Leave"

MUTUAL CONSENT-----Example

"ay up joey, fancy going up to the chairman with me and tellin him we're gonna piss off to Leicester - apparently your an icon there"

MUTUAL CONSENT---- Outcome

Joey Gudjonsson

:023:

And who the fcuk are we going to attract...compared to Peter Fecking Reid this would be a real result.
Compared to Peter Reid, the appointment of Disco Bob would be a result.....
I'm neither prepared to rule myself in or out of this position - the most I am prepared to say is that my people are available and if his people want to call my people well, they would be at home to discussing Sunday dinner; meat, veg and a plum duff - the works.

i hope it isnt him he is possibly the most boring appointment we could make. No one really wants him but no one is calling him ****ing shit. Not a bad record but done nothing of any note really.

well at least he is one of the better names to be linked with us, is prefer him over royle reid or souness, ...................still prefer it if it was ollie though:icon_bigg

Yeah, definitely one of the better choices linked with us IMO. Wouldn't mind having him in charge at all

Yeah, definitely one of the better choices linked with us IMO. Wouldn't mind having him in charge at all

Agreed. Better than lots of the names in the frame.

He could have left Burnley for reasons entirely unconnected. Maybe he's been doing naughties with the Chairman's daughter?

The speculation frenzy continues . . .

yep may very well be coincidence, there is nothing been said that suggests he is coming here aprt from on this board:icon_bigg

he has achieved nothing at Burnley, i know they sold big players but still he is a very average manager in a very average league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669