Steve McLaren

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YOUTUBE]0IlS5ToGZFI[/YOUTUBE]

Here's Twente's team coach leaving Enschede this morning...talk about pride. Imagine us doing this on M1! :icon_lol:

Haha 0 chance of Leicester fans doing anythink like that, we are one of the only clubs in England who have such little passion that we don't have pitch invasions when we achieve something special.

The one area I was jealous of Leeds the other day.

Haha 0 chance of Leicester fans doing anythink like that, we are one of the only clubs in England who have such little passion that we don't have pitch invasions when we achieve something special.

I assume you weren't at the Boro game when the club rolled out an army of police around the ground to prevent any such pitch invasions. No fan in their right mind would attempt a pitch invasion in those circumstances.

We haven't really had the chance recently! When you win League 1 that comfortably it just isn't the same.

I did love a good pitch invasion at Filbert St though; remember doing it on the last league game ever against Spurs.

We haven't really had the chance recently! When you win League 1 that comfortably it just isn't the same.

I did love a good pitch invasion at Filbert St though; remember doing it on the last league game ever against Spurs.

It does not matter how we won League 1, there would have been no pitch invasion regardless.

It does not matter how we won League 1, there would have been no pitch invasion regardless.

Good, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I see no point to a such a potentially unsafe response to anything.

There was a time when we seemed to have a pitch invasion every time we won a game.

But with people being banned for going on the pitch you'd have to be stupid to take the risk these days.

Presumably you never go to games because you're already banned?

There was a time when we seemed to have a pitch invasion every time we won a game.

But with people being banned for going on the pitch you'd have to be stupid to take the risk these days.

Presumably you never go to games because you're already banned?

I know what you mean, the 20,000+ that ran on when leeds won promotion out of league 1 will all be in court next wednesday, could be a busy day.

Oh and the same applies to another 5 or so clubs this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669