Stevenage on telly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anybody be going to the game when they can watch it on a 6 inch fuzzy screen in the middle of their monitor with foreign commentary.

better than nowt (sound down with the RL commentry on) seeing as its a bit difficult for some of us to get down to the walkers on Saturday. Even better for me - I'm now stuck in work all day tomorrow :mad: hope its on 5live

better than nowt (sound down with the RL commentry on) seeing as its a bit difficult for some of us to get down to the walkers on Saturday. Even better for me - I'm now stuck in work all day tomorrow :mad: hope its on 5live

Bound to be, a game of this magnitude

Why would anybody be going to the game when they can watch it on a 6 inch fuzzy screen in the middle of their monitor with foreign commentary.

Multi-tasking, better stuff to do at the time.

And you are forgetting that most of the chaps who requested the link currently live in Brum, Texas, Netherlands and Isle of Man.

And you are forgetting that most of the chaps who requested the link currently live in Brum, Texas, Netherlands and Isle of Man.

Excuses, excuses

I bet they sit there booing at their computer screen as well

I too could benefit from a PM. I have paid to attend the last three games and haven't been able to, in much the same way as I have already paid for tomorrow's game and can't attend. I think I should be allowed to watch it.

Apart from me, is anyone actually going to the game ?

i shall be in attendance but out of the group of season ticket holders i usually go with i'm the only one:icon_sad:

I would be most grateful for a PM too... For whatever reason I just can't make it down to the Walkers tomorrow.

erm me too thanks

Man c'mon, I've got Sportklub Croatia, Sportklub Hungary and Sportklub+ and they put the game on Sportklub Poland and Sportklub Serbia. Serbia!!!!:098::098::098:

Lots of Sportklubs there.

Get in there, It's going to be on Star sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669