Post Match Stoke 0 - Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be on Foxes Player.

I don't have Foxes Player. Christ, I just want to see the goal. Why is it so hard?

Nice one Jeff:038:.
These highlights are much superior to the previous ones on Youtube, that were quite choppy:icon_roll

I almost detect a degree of annoyance on your part at Joe calling you Webbo.......:icon_razz:icon_wink

Last edited:
Arightfilbert; said:
I almost detect a degree of annoyance on your part at Joe calling you Webbo.......:icon_razz:icon_wink

He gets called a lot worse

Mainly at home

Turns out it was fairly easy. I forgot that iplayer shows MOTD and using HOLA, I can watch iplayer in Oz. Webbo, that result was not in the first five pages of my google search so I'm guessing the Australia Google results are slightly different to the UK ones. Thanks though for all your great advice.

Webbo, that result was not in the first five pages of my google search so I'm guessing the Australia Google results are slightly different to the UK ones. Thanks though for all your great advice.

I've just searched Australian Google Google.Com.Au for premier league goals and the first result was a site that had a video of the highlights.
I'm sure you'll be able to find some local courses that teach non techies like you how to use the Internet.

Useless bogan

Just Googled Bogan and only result was Boganmeldelser, meaning Book reviews in Danish:102:

Urban Dictionary?

Bogan:

A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.

Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).

The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.

Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.
Herein lies an intersting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

I was took in bed Friday night after a meal in Mexico on my jollies when I was awoken by a bunch of Stoke fans signing 'Deliah'. My half awake thoughts were you wait until tomorrow lads. Hence Saturday morning lying on the beach as news of Ulloa's goal broke through, I celebrated and then spent twenty minutes nervous. Alas we won and the city training top went on for the next three days.

Reading Stoke forums is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570